Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quid. Pro. QUO...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1262859072291782656

Looks like someone may have produced the dirt on Biden...

Comment

Gonna snag Kerry too lmao!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaE9OZ89bnQ"]Press conference "NEW FACTS OF INTERNATIONAL CORRUPTION AND EXTERNAL GOVERNANCE OF UKRAINE" - YouTube[/ame]
      Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 05-20-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I will say my prayers that Biden and Kerry will be extradited to all the countries they are guilty Of committing crimes against then face justice in the USA

SOB Biden both joe B and Kerry on the emergency cover up of the shady deals they are doing before trump can catch on
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-20-2020, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

They impeached Trump by making up that he did what Biden actually did.

Thank about that.

Comment

Who wants to bet not a dang thing will be done about this? They are never held accountable. It makes my head swim!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                Who wants to bet not a dang thing will be done about this? They are never held accountable. It makes my head swim!
                The dems laptop media is already running interference on it.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - Orwell, 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  They impeached Trump by making up that he did what Biden actually did.

Thank about that.
                  Projection is and always has been one of the left's most useful tools.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Projection is and always has been one of the left's most useful tools.

Like I said in the other thread, let's start our own projection!!

"Obama lied and people died" #Obamanoose!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      I wouldn't take a bet against that at all. It will just be further reinforcement they're all in this together and know if they lower the boom on someone from the other side of the aisle it will all come back to them the same way for their past transgressions.

Comment

This crap has bern out for a while nothing new. Prosecute his *** or get off the pot! Everyone and unborn kid has seen this!

Comment

The video in the gay bath house of Biden barging about getting the prosecutor fired should have already put him behind bars. This new tape confirms it. Really need the tapes talking about the money CHANGING HANDS under the table.

/
                          Last edited by Thumper; 05-21-2020, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X