Murder of Police?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
    And now we got this new guy yelling I can’t breathe and he died. well why were the police called in the first place and why was he in trouble to begin with? And why did the police have to put him on the ground? They DON’T cruise around looking for a wrestling match. Do EXACTLY what the police tell you to do AS SOON as they tell you to do it. When will people learn this......
    So because he didn’t listen immediately they have the right to use excessive force and kill him? I’m sure he was committing a crime But once in custody, we turn it over to the justice system to decide the punishment not some cop on a power trip.

Just comply all the time always, thinking this way is why we have lost so many freedoms. Guess our founding fathers should have just complied with the laws they thought were unlawful.

Comment

And now we got this new guy yelling I can’t breathe and he died. well why were the police called in the first place and why was he in trouble to begin with? And why did the police have to put him on the ground? They DON’T cruise around looking for a wrestling match. Do EXACTLY what the police tell you to do AS SOON as they tell you to do it. When will people learn this......
      Put on a mask!

Comment

There are good cops that are bad cops that also are inherently good bad cops that protect and serve doing a good thing while simultaneously doing bad things while inevitably being good and bad even though the bad outweighs the good when patrolling bad neighborhoods in a good situation that went bad

Comment

I was told (a few hours ago) the Officers house is surrounded, folks tracked down where he lives and are not allowing food delivered

Comment

I did t watch the video as I’m pretty sure it’s biased but when will you learn that people still have freedoms and this isn’t a gestapo controlled country.........yet.

But if people continue to easily give up freedoms and just comply with de Furer as you suggest it will come sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
              We do need to see the whole picture but negligent police work made it so there is only one side to this story. I'm sure the majority of law enforcement does execute their duties honorably. Those who turn a blind eye to the ones who are not honorable then sacrifice their own honor to protect the brotherhood that is law enforcement. We must honor the fallen but can't turn a blind eye to injustice either. To all the green screen LEOs thanks for your service.
              It is a terrible outcome of the arrested individual. The officers will be punished in a court of law but keep in mind the officers intent. No officer would have covered up a death for no one. Everyone acts like there wouldn't have been a investigation in the death of this man, crazy thinking. This isn't TV, this is real lives. The officers had body worn cameras and will be reviewed in the investigation even if there wasn't any citizens videoing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gringolevi View Post

Just comply all the time always, thinking this way is why we have lost so many freedoms. Guess our founding fathers should have just complied with the laws they thought were unlawful.
                Exactly.......just comply. No matter what, just comply because some random Joe has a badge. Yeah....I don’t think so. Every situation now days turns into a pizzing contest, with the “cop mentality” of you will comply or else. I’m a cop and you are going to obey me or I’m going to shoot you. Well.....some people shoot back. Pick your battles. It’s like the cop that ends up killing a family of 4 in a high speed chase because a guy on a motorcycle ran a red light. Let it go!

Comment

Working...
                X