LSBA Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSBA Banquet

LSBA's 43rd Annual Awards Banquet & Expo is just around the corner. This year's banquet will be on June 24th in Grapevine, TX.
    Many of you on here know Bryan and Debbie Keeling. They are going to be honored at our banquet this year as the newest inductees into the LSBA Hall of Fame. It would be great to have a lot of the Traditional folks there as we honor them for all they've contributed to bowhunting over the years. Here is more information on the banquet:

We have been collecting donations for the raffle and auction items for a few months now. Currently we have 17 hunts that will be in the raffle or auction. They range from a 1 day/1 person hog hunt, to an 8 day South Africa or Mozambique hunt. There are whitetail hunts, hog hunts, exotic hunts, a dove hunt, a duck/goose hunt, and several out of country hunts. In addition to the hunts, there will be quite a few other items being raffled or auctioned.
    As Sean mentioned, there will also be other activities throughout the day to include:
    Free passes to an on-site water park
    A wine tour/luncheon for the ladies
    A pop-up 3D shoot
    Seminars
    Vendors
    The banquet itself will include:
    A good dinner from Babe's
    Guest speaker Dale Moses (retired Game Warden and accomplished bow hunter)
    Hall of Fame Inductees Brian & Debbie Keeling
    TBBR Awards
    and, of course, the Raffle and Auctions
    Banquet ticket prices are posted on the LSBA web site at www.lonestarbowhunter.com.
    Active Duty Military and Military Veterans are FREE, as are kids under 12 years old
    We have rooms blocked at a couple local hotels at discounted rates. You have to ask for the LSBA rates. That info is on the web site as well.
    Hope to see some of you there. I will be busy, the whole time, but please introduce yourself to me and let me know you are a TBH member.
    For those of you who do not know me, I am Steve Shedd and am the president of the LSBA.
    Come and join us; it will be a good event to attend.

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

can you post a list of all the live auction items, please?

Comment

Working...
        X