Buff & Chunky Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buff & Chunky Report?

I am sure you are battered, bruised and tired, but how about some teaser pics before you pop the ibuprofen and catch up on lost sleep?

Are they back yet?

Comment

Were they gone ??

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing......

Good one Martin!

Comment

Buff's cell says only that he would be back in the country today? Not sure if that meant actually home or still traveling???

I just tried to call again, same message...it's October 4th already!!!!

Comment

Are we gonna have to go FIND them?

Comment

I can’t wait to hear if “Autopilot” made the trip.

Comment

We killed no Moose. We never even saw a Bull while we were hunting. As surprising as it may seem I still had a good time. Most days we hiked 4 or 5 miles in the morning and then again in the evening. I can count on one hand the fresh tracks we came across in our 10 days of stumbling around in the mountains. Where things worked out for us was the group we were hunting with. We had 5 other hunters in camp all shooting Trad equipment so every day we had a lot of fun shooting are bows. Chunky came up with several different games for us to play and it was a blast. We had 2 doctors from Indiana, 2 fellows from Wyoming and 1 from Nevada. They were a pleasure to be around and took the poor hunting in stride. Between Chunky and myself we pretty much kept everyone laughing the entire trip. The Canadians now have a new appreciation for sarcasms. We did manage to whack a few grouse and I had one stalk on a small bear

Comment

The first day we all walked from camp to do some stump shooting. I spotted an oil can about 40 yards up the hill from us. I really bared down and released a perfect shot. The arrow arched up the hill and dead centered my target. My arrow exploded with the feathers and about 6" of shaft flying straight up in the air. I wish y'all could have seen the faces of the other hunters when my buddy fell on the ground laughing. they just stared at him as he was holding his side!!! Bahahahaha.... thats the funniest thing I ever saw...Bahahahahaha. They kinda knew from that point on we did take ourselves very serious. the oil can turned out to be the oil filter from a bull dozer

Comment

[ATTACH]5222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5224[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]5225[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5226[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5227[/ATTACH]

Comment

Well atleast yall had a good time,and beautiful country side.

Comment

Welcome back. It still sounds like you and Mark had a good time. Oh, did you get the shot of the filter on video?

Comment

That pretty much sums it up. Those Canadian animals do not show us the same respect that we get here. I missed a grouse (arrow still in tree) and yelled "Buff" at it....and it still flew away!

Buff kicked everyones butt at the mid day games, including our guides who thought they were pretty good.

If you scan back up and look at the pics you will notice the teepee where living was tuff and Buff's little private "penthouse" tent back behind it. I guess it pays to be a "fancy" man.

I will try and down load a couple of pics later....but I doubt they will be much different than the ones Buff already posted.

Thanks for worrying about us.....when were you going to start the Search and Rescue?

Comment

.....when were you going to start the Search and Rescue?
                              It would have been search and recovery before it ever got started.

and yelled "Buff" at it....and it still flew away!
                              No respect, the Canadian wildlife obviously has no idea who they were messing with.

Glad you guys got back home safely.
                              Last edited by tinman; 10-05-2007, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X