piglet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

piglet

I was not even set up good when 3 piglets came running in. They fed around me for 30 minutes while I waited for some thing bigger to come in. As everybody knows I struggle with temptation , so when I noticed the Biggest of the trio was carrying his left front leg like it was broke, I decided to try to slip an arrow in front of the left shoulder and break the right one. I missed breaking the shoulder by a couple of inches but he only made it about 50 yards before piling up. I was able to get it on Video and will send a copy to MOJO for Bowbuddies TTBH video.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	titosandcranberry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	23818263

Way to go Buff!!!!!

Comment

My new years resolution is not to embarrass Buff.....(as much)

So I am just going to say....Well done and congrats, we are off to a good start to our 07 video project.

I sat with Kelby all weekend, we were trying for a Javy or a hog, but they did not come in. I did take a few doves with the shotgun.

Comment

Good Job, Buff! Those are the perfect Grillin' Size! Love me some Pocket Pig!!!!!

LD

Comment

Good shooting. Ya could eat them hams as drum sticks.

Comment

Sandwich pig! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I love 'em!

I'm surprised that the Widow didn't just blow that thing into a million little pork pieces!

Comment

Nice! This should be great on the pit! The Widow didn't blow it into "little pork pieces" but it looks to have started to skin it for you. Congrats!

Comment

Fire up the smoker!

Nice job...

Comment

Chunky you know you can't help yourself............. I have been in a stand every day other than Christmas and this is the only animal I have seen. it is awful slow for this late in the year.

Comment

attaboy....

Comment

Anybody can hit the big ones,but them pig nuggets aint easy. Nice shootin Buff.

Comment

Working...
                      X