Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Not really. In fact, I’d be happy to take that job. [emoji1303] I’m good up to 800 yards easily for a center mass shot. At 500 and under his head would look like a party popper going off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with ya 100% Bro. A shot like that can easily be made by LOTS of people. Myself included. The party popper comment dam* near made me choke on my drink!

Comment

someone else's opinion which I tend to agree with

Paddock probably had a personality disorder causing him to be socially inept. He had very few friends other than family, and felt like the world was against him. Couple that with depression, and he decides to kill himself. But do it in a way that will make sure the world knows who he was and puts his name in the history books. It is that simple, there is no complex underlying political or religious motivation, conspiracy, or plot.

I've always believed that within your inner circle, you can count the number of true friends on one hand. Paddock likely had ZERO friends, and gambling was his escape from reality. He bought happiness and inner-pleasure by giving money away to his immediate family.

Lockheed doesn't employ or recruit dummies, as Paddock was likely very cerebral and extremely intelligent. So smart that he had difficulties socializing with normal everyday people. This led to isolation and somewhere along the way he decided to unleash holy terror on innocent people.

Comment

One question I have is was this guy (or any other non-islamic mass shooter) on meds, specifically anti-depressants or anxiety meds? My wife has epilepsy and she has taking meds used for and/or very similar to anti-depressants and anxiety meds. A few have had some pretty negative effects on her attitude and personality. We recognized the change right away and got her off those meds. But how many people get prescribed pills and take them with no one to tell them they are acting bat shat crazy on them? I've wondered about the effects of meds on most of these shooters for a while. Since big Pharma has most of DC in their pocket it never seems to get mentioned. I'm not sure that info is even available but I'd sure like to see it if it was.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
          One question I have is was this guy (or any other non-islamic mass shooter) on meds, specifically anti-depressants or anxiety meds? My wife has epilepsy and she has taking meds used for and/or very similar to anti-depressants and anxiety meds. A few have had some pretty negative effects on her attitude and personality. We recognized the change right away and got her off those meds. But how many people get prescribed pills and take them with no one to tell them they are acting bat shat crazy on them? I've wondered about the effects of meds on most of these shooters for a while. Since big Pharma has most of DC in their pocket it never seems to get mentioned. I'm not sure that info is even available but I'd sure like to see it if it was.

BINGO!!!!

I wrote a college paper on mass shootings in America and one thing every one had in common:

THEY ALL WERE ON SOME SORT OF ANTI-DEPRESSANT/ANXIETY DRUGS.

I told folks that this could be the key to why he snapped. Then I saw this. I called it.

Comment

I read somewhere that he was on diazepam. But their is tons of BS to wade through with this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              I'm with ya 100% Bro. A shot like that can easily be made by LOTS of people. Myself included. The party popper comment dam* near made me choke on my drink!

Yep, let’s get some of these vets needing jobs and let them use their training. Pay them, give them benefits and retirement. I’m sure there would be a long line of these patriots that would continue to provide safety here at home. I’m sure some of those guys can make party poppers at longer ranges than myself! [emoji1303]

Comment

Yes prescribed anti-anxiety meds.

Comment

The meds didn't cause him to "snap".
                  He didn't snap. From what they have been saying he was planning for a long time.
                  He was prescribed the med after the planning stages.
                  Last edited by TXHunter12; 10-04-2017, 07:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Don’t give this guy any credit. F him and the hole in his head.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny

Agreed!!!! [emoji1303]

Comment

Skinny
                        Awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                          The mess didn't cause him to "snap".
                          He didn't snap. From what they have been saying he was planning for a long time.
                          He was prescribed the med after the planning stages.
                          And you know this how?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                            BINGO!!!!

I wrote a college paper on mass shootings in America and one thing every one had in common:

THEY ALL WERE ON SOME SORT OF ANTI-DEPRESSANT/ANXIETY DRUGS.

I told folks that this could be the key to why he snapped. Then I saw this. I called it.

It doesn't surprise me at all if that's the case. Where did you find your info/sources? I'd like to read through and research it some myself.
                            Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            I read somewhere that he was on diazepam. But their is tons of BS to wade through with this event.
                            I heard that as well from a buddy, said he read it on Facebook. I don't Facebook and trust info off there about like I trust a wet fart....

Comment

Ok so I have what may be a stupid question- if she "went against her will" to the Philippines (and it wasn't planned, he just told her he got a cheap ticket)...but traveled to other cities in her couple weeks out of the country...wouldn't she have just stayed with her family in the Philippines confused as to why he sent her there? Except she went to several different cities during that trip? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed here, but am I missing something? Her recent statement said "she thought it was a ploy for him to dump her"? So why the reason for the multiple travel locations? I've been trying to follow but been super busy so maybe I missed something but just curious if any of that has been explained?

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X