• Show
Clear All

Bombing suspect dead

Seeing he blew himself up!

Kill the SOB again.

Comment

Yeah he dead

Comment

Hope this is him and not some copy cat nut job.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post

Or a scapegoat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
            Or a scapegoat
            I agree on both counts. I also hope that some copycat nut job doesn't decide to "make himself famous", by following in this lunatic's footsteps.......

Comment

Good news. Souds like he left quite a trail the last few days. Hope he blew his peter off and bled out.

Comment

Just wondering what can fill someone with so much hate...prayers for the victims and their families.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  Or a scapegoat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  If it were a scapegoat it would be one big conspiracy.

But what a ******* that he's dead. I posted this yesterday, that he would die and we wouldn't know why he did this crap.

And to make it worse they found him and were watching him in his motel room. But then they waited until he got in his car and started driving before trying to stop him. I'm sure people will make up good reasons for that.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

But what a ******* that he's dead. I posted this yesterday, that he would die and we wouldn't know why he did this crap.

And to make it worse they found him and were watching him in his motel room. But then they waited until he got in his car and started driving before trying to stop him. I'm sure people will make up good reasons for that.
                    I see all the time that they do that on purpose to isolate the threat (i.e. Away from the motel where he could theoretically blow up more people) and to try to stop him away from whatever arms he has stashed in his hotel room.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Are you serious with that? Making up a good reason? Nothing to make up! Being in a structure is a tactical advantage. They did what seemed safest at the time and looks like it worked out. No more innocents injured and just the bad guy gone.

And it seems folks like this often leave a manifesto. My money says we’ll find out his motives, however twisted this might be.

Comment

One of the best places to arrest someone is when they are mobile. Makes it much harder to barricade, we pick the spot so I this done on road away from residences, multiple reasons. Glad he is dead. Don’t really care why he was a nut job and doing this- just glad it stopped

Comment

We don't have to worry about feeding him for the next 60 years now

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                              Just wondering what can fill someone with so much hate...prayers for the victims and their families.

Government seems to **** a lot of these types a lot. Just a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X