Elite Guys Please Chime In!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Guys Please Chime In!!!!

Okay I am looking into getting an Elite for my second bow!! Now I know that most of you will say it won't be your second bow for long!!! Love the fact that the warranty transfers over and I have herd nothing but good things about them. What do I want to be looking for E 500, GT 500, Z28, Cams, Mods, My goodness you can really Freakenstien these bows which is awesome.

Please lets keep this clean, Don't come in an bad mouth these bows and say that one brand is better than the other. I have a Mathews Drenaline and love it but I really like the Elites and would love to here some good feedback!!

And if there is anyone in the Austin area that is willing to let me shoot a couple of Elites Let me know!!

Thanks again,

Nate

For hunting I like the heck out of the Z and for a longer bow the xl. Have a judge coming will have to shoot it a few times before I put it on the wall. Shoot a few of them and see which one you like best.

Comment

I have a GT500 and I really love it. I shoot a higher poundage with it but I like having KE. And being a high lb bow it really doesn't feel as high as it is. I have also heard that the Z is a little better of a treestand bow but I have never shot one. This GT is my first Elite and it definately won't be my last.

David

Oh yeah and I'm sure Cajunblake with chime in soon. He has quite a few awesome Elites. And he's a great guy to look for info about Elites.

Comment

Nate, might try the Elite Judge before (or after ) ya look at the others. I think a new Tater Sling is go-n on one

Comment

I have a GTO and a GT 500 both are great bows, FYI your Mathews will be your backup, no doubt

Comment

I just sold my GT500 and went back to Mathews. There was nothing wrong with the GT500 at all, I just prefer a single cam bow. The draw was smooth and the backwall solid. A Very nice bow overall.

I have had several double cam bows including Bowtech, APA Black Mamba and the GT500. I liked the Bowtech Tribute the best but the GT was a close second.

Comment

I have an Elite Envy and I love it. Couldn't imagine ever selling this bow. Very smooth with a solid wall.

Comment

I have been shooting the switchback xt for a couple years. Just got my Judge in and love it. Fast and smooth. Very happy with it and special thanks to Jerry R with Redneck Booda Outdoors. He did an absolute fantastic job setting this bow up...

Comment

Heck of an Elite bow in the classifieds right now!

Comment

I have just puchased a GT 500 this year and I love it. It is the fastest quietest bow I have ever shot. It is a bit longer than what I am used to but I think that is why it is so smooth. I defenitley dont have any regrets about this bow. I am shooting very accuratlely out to 70 yards for the first time.
                    I love it.

Comment

Never heard of Elite bows until September 09. Started reading some reviews about them and got real interested. In October I found a shop about 50 miles from my house that carried them and went and shot them. The rest is history as I now own 2 Elites. I have never been a fan boy as I have owned and still own several different brands of bows but the fit/finish/quality/ performance of the Elite bows have me hooked right now. I would put them right up there with Hoyt, Mathews, PSE, and Bowtech which are all good bows.

All I can say is give them a try and see what you think.

Comment

elite

I have had z28,gt 500 and now own a Judge.I shot mathews for years. once I shot the elite I never looked back, but you should try them yourself, everyone is different but I know you'll love them

Comment

Elite bows are truly Perfected Excellence. From fit to finish there a great work of art. You get speed without compromising a quit, smooth, and rock solid shot. And the best warranty in the industry.... Give one a test drive and you be the JUDGE....

Comment

Although I currently have a E500 and 2 XXL's I would strongly urge you to look at the 2010 GT500. The new GT500 has the best valley of any of the elite's to date. I have owned a few Elites with the GTO being my favorite, but the new GT500 might be a step ahead of the GTO. The addition of the mods on the Rev cams really helped with the valley.
                            Last edited by jay; 03-21-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X