Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, at least the bleeding heart liberals have their priorities right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    Varmint is just left of "don't know sh*t about sh*t" and half-way between "smug arrogance" and "condescending a*s hat".
    Well lets see what he says. It was a honest question from me to him. I wouldn't be surprised if his answer differs from yours though

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I can relate. I do see those issues and others but the "separatist & media" stuff was hot in heavy back in the 50's and 60's during the civil rights era.......nothing new, but from another direction. Two wrongs don't make it right for sure! Yea, that civil war drum-beat is downright trifling and quite telling on a few levels. The simple addition & subtraction of numbers don't add up in any form or fashion........especially if folks just think beyond the hyperbole. Mark Levin hung up on a guy that went down that path last week and told the screener no more calls in that vain! He was actually embarrassed.
      True, but there was actual cause for it back then, even if it did get out of hand.

Edit: Sorry I didn't mean cause for the separatist BS, just that there were actual issues being addressed at the time. Not the made up issues they are using today.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        They all work for the same team. Team Their Bank Accounts. They throw up a show when Congress is in session, going at each other like they oppose ideas not shared by their constituents, "calling each other out". When it's all over they have drinks and dinner together and probably laugh at our expense about how they vote into law legislation that screws us and exempts them.

The beltway is full of disgusting leeches.
        And that Sir is why both parties hate Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          And that Sir is why both parties hate Trump.
          Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Where do you consider yourself on the scale?
            Depends on the issue, which was my point.

If the farthest left is a 1 and the farthest right is a 10, then I would estimate...

Illegal immigration / border security: 8
            National debt / federal deficit: 9
            Environment: 3
            Abortion: 5
            Gun rights: 8
            Confederate statues and flags on public or government grounds (excluding battlefields, cemeteries and museums): 2
            Stem cell research: 4
            Military spending: 6
            Healthcare: 5
            School-sponsored prayer in public school: 2
            Energy policy: 5
            Marijuana legalization: 3
            Education: 6
            Social Security: 7
            LGBT rights: 3
            Tax Reform: 8
            Low-point beer laws: 2

This list is just what popped in my head as I was typing it. Obviously there are more issues that could be listed.

Comment

As I gathered from your responses on other topics. Probably rate you as another boring American guy that is center right.....which is the majority of male voters in the U.S.
              Dang good idea right there sir! Let me give it a whirl: My responses in BLUE

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
              Depends on the issue, which was my point.

If the farthest left is a 1 and the farthest right is a 10, then I would estimate...

Illegal immigration / border security: 8 9
              National debt / federal deficit: 9 9
              Environment: 3 6
              Abortion: 5 5
              Gun rights: 8 8
              Confederate statues and flags on public or government grounds (excluding battlefields, cemeteries and museums): 2 4
              Stem cell research: 4 1
              Military spending: 6 6
              Healthcare: 5 9
              School-sponsored prayer in public school: 2 6
              Energy policy: 5 8
              Marijuana legalization: 3 3
              Education: 6 9
              Social Security: 7 7
              LGBT rights: 3 7
              Tax Reform: 8 10
              Low-point beer laws: 2 (not sure what that is....lol)

This list is just what popped in my head as I was typing it. Obviously there are more issues that could be listed.

Comment

Thanks. Oddly I pretty much am in line with you on all those except the statues???? However our arguments are vaaaaaaaastly different for some reason.

Comment

Absolute FACT.........but the REST of the story:
                  https://www.prageru.com/courses/hist...ome-republican
                  Generally speaking, I agree with Dr. Swain's conclusion.

"So what really happened? Why does the South now vote overwhelmingly Republican? Because the South itself has changed. Its values have changed. The racism that once defined it doesn't anymore."

That's sort of the whole point, isn't it?

On a related note, I believe that Dr. Swain has done a respectable job of researching and communicating the connection between left wing identity politics, problems in the white community, and the rise of the alt-right.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Thanks. Oddly I pretty much am in line with you on all those except the statues???? However our arguments are vaaaaaaaastly different for some reason.

The reason being, while you and I may disagree, even mightily on certain issues and less on others, we are capable of dialogue. Neither will hiss, name call and throw crap at each other from the outset. My beef with Varmint isn't his stance on the issues (or, in his case, his lack thereof), it is his pi*s-poor attitude. If I wanted to be preached to, I will go to Church. If I wanted to be mistreated, I'd have my mother-in-law over for dinner. I asked for neither. Numerous times, I attempted dialogue with him but he just wouldn't have it. He resorted to labeling (inaccurately, I might add) and diversion. That isn't dialogue, that is a classic Alinsky tactic. If he is going to waste my time and resort to insults and name calling, I'm ALL IN on the latter. Maybe he and I come from different places but where I come from, a guy, be it your best bud or a stranger on the street could expect to be knocked the eff out for such unprovoked insolence. I may be alone in my assessment but there is no way I could possibly care less.
                    Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 08-23-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

LMAO...........I just spit orange juice on my desk!
                      Just missed my laptop by inches..

I thought you were kidding actually.......lmao! Saw it last night while channel surfing. Heck, I still don't get Elvis Presley and Selena having statues in there hometowns.
                      Haha I could never make that up. I just don't know how far it can go. It's to the point where it just does not make sense any longer.

Comment

The reason being, while you and I may disagree, even mightily on certain issues and less on others, we are capable of dialogue. Neither will hiss, name call and throw crap at each other from the outset. My beef with Varmint isn't his stance on the issues (or, in his case, his lack thereof), it is his pi*s-poor attitude. If I wanted to be preached to, I will go to Church. If I wanted to be mistreated, I'd have my mother-in-law over for dinner. I asked for neither. Numerous times, I attempted dialogue with him but he just wouldn't have it. He resorted to labeling (inaccurately, I might add) and diversion. That isn't dialogue, that is a classic Alinsky tactic. If he is going to waste my time and resort to insults and name calling, I'm ALL IN on the latter. Maybe he and I come from different places but where I come from, a guy, be it your best bud or a stranger on the street could expect to be knocked the eff out for such unprovoked insolence. I may be alone in my assessment but there is no way I could possibly care less.
                        I think I've replied to a grand total of one of your posts in the last 5 days, yet you're chasing me around on this forum like a man possessed. Nobody else does this but you. You have 13 posts in this thread, and 6 of them are directed at me. I think you've come unhinged, man. It's worse than Trump stalking Jeff Flake. I can't help but picture you red-faced, blood pressure rising, banging away on your keyboard at me in a state of Trump-like rage. Look, I realize you want to be the local tribal chief, but everyone here is a big boy. The guys I reply to don't need your protection services.

Lol, did this last all of 5 minutes?

My diarrhea cleared up when I put Varmint on the ignore list.
                        Do us all a favor and put me back on ignore, because you obviously can't emotionally handle my discourse even when it's between me and someone other than you.
                        Last edited by Vermin93; 08-23-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                          I think I've replied to a grand total of one of your posts in the last 5 days, yet you're chasing me around on this forum like a man possessed. Nobody else does this but you. You have 13 posts in this thread, and 6 of them are directed at me. I think you've come unhinged, man. It's worse than Trump stalking Jeff Flake. I can't help but picture you red-faced, blood pressure rising, banging away on your keyboard at me in a state of Trump-like rage. Look, I realize you want to be the local tribal chief, but everyone here is a big boy. The guys I reply to don't need your protection services.

Lol, did this last all of 5 minutes?

Do us all a favor and put me back on ignore, because you obviously can't emotionally handle my discourse even when it's between me and someone other than you.

"Do US all a favor"? Now, you want to be part of the TRIBE??? Haha! You're funny and you don't even know why!!! You are correct about one thing; these boys don't need my "protection" nor have I offered it. I posted because I don't like you. While, I probably could be angry, I'm not. I am very calm and content. Everyday is a good day to be alive. You don't rile me. There is a marked difference between disdain and disheartened. Simply put, I thoroughly enjoy seeing how big of a nob bobbing anus you are willing to be. My only misstep was wasting my time trying to reason with a vagina. That's all. Live and learn, I suppose. The words you write mean less than squat to me because you are a small, insignificant, infected pube of a person whom wouldn't dare utter any of this to my face. Try to have a better day, sweet cheeks.

Comment

Let me give this a try.. My response in RED

QUOTE=Vermin93;12675686]Depends on the issue, which was my point.

Illegal immigration / border security: 8 10 put up the wall
                            National debt / federal deficit: 9 10 Balance the budget, I have mine..
                            Environment: 3 5 quit being so silly about it
                            Abortion: 5 10 Gov should stay out of funding it.
                            Gun rights: 8 10 see 2nd amendment
                            Confederate statues and flags on public or government grounds (excluding battlefields, cemeteries and museums): 2 10 It's history get over it..
                            Stem cell research: 4 0 don't care one way or other
                            Military spending: 6 10
                            Healthcare: 5 0 Gov should stay out
                            School-sponsored prayer in public school: 2 0 prayer shouldn't be banned
                            Energy policy: 5 10 quit buying from other countries
                            Marijuana legalization: 3 0 don't care one way or other
                            Education: 6 10 Fed should stay out
                            Social Security: 7 10 it's my money
                            LGBT rights: 3 0 don't care one way or other
                            Tax Reform: 8 10 quit taking my money to give to people who don't work
                            Low-point beer laws: 2 0 I drink whiskey This list is just what popped in my head as I was typing it. Obviously there are more issues that could be listed.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post

Confederate statues and flags on public or government grounds (excluding battlefields, cemeteries and museums): 2 10 It's history get over it..
                              Low-point beer laws: 2 0 I drink whiskey This list is just what popped in my head as I was typing it. Obviously there are more issues that could be listed.
                              [/QUOTE]

I'd add that military spending can be a 10, but they need to stop swindling so much tax payer money. But that can be said about pretty much every thing in our government.

Comment

Well, at least the bleeding heart liberals have their priorities right...

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post

Low-point beer laws: 2 0 I drink whiskey This list is just what popped in my head as I was typing it. Obviously there are more issues that could be listed.
                                [/QUOTE]

I'd give your exam an A+ grade. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X