I sure wish I could...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure wish I could...

Go about a 1/4 of a mile to get a Pappa Murphy $6.99 cheese/Pepperoni pizza on a whim. They closed up about a month ago. I think the noose is tightening on some small business due to China and the lack of leadership exaggerated by the “ coocoo Birds” if you know what I mean. What have y’all been seeing?

The patients are absolutely running the asylum.
    It truly is unbelievable how much America has changed is 3 months and based on what?
    2 of the biggest hoxes in world history
    China virus
    And BLM

Comment

I sure wish I could check out the campfire without seeing politics...

I guess none of us get our wishes anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        The patients are absolutely running the asylum.
        It truly is unbelievable how much America has changed is 3 months and based on what?
        2 of the biggest hoxes in world history
        China virus
        And BLM
        I guess you must have escaped the mental ward.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
          I guess you must have escaped the mental ward.
          Why that? .......oh I forgot about climate change blaaa

Comment

Dangit!

Comment

Try HEB's pre-made pizzas in the deli since PM is closed. $5.99 and I can't eat one in one sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                I sure wish I could check out the campfire without seeing politics...

I guess none of us get our wishes anymore.

This ^^^^^^.

Comment

I had a pizza from Luigi's Pizzeria last night. It was soooooo good!

Comment

If a pizza joint went out of business during this, they were most likely already hurting. This kung-flu is the perfect atmosphere for pizza delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                      If a pizza joint went out of business during this, they were most likely already hurting. This kung-flu is the perfect atmosphere for pizza delivery.
                      True dat

Comment

our Papa Murphy's closed down before Covid so it may not have been due to that. Who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                          Go about a 1/4 of a mile to get a Pappa Murphy $6.99 cheese/Pepperoni pizza on a whim. They closed up about a month ago. I think the noose is tightening on some small business due to China and the lack of leadership exaggerated by the “ coocoo Birds” if you know what I mean. What have y’all been seeing?

I see some cheese in your future.

To go with your whine.

Comment

Papa Murphy's doesn't do delivery. They put together custom ordered uncooked pizzas with fresh ingredients for you to pick up and bake at home.

Delicious pizza, neat business model, but bad luck with this COVID situation...

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                              Papa Murphy's doesn't do delivery. They put together custom ordered uncooked pizzas with fresh ingredients for you to pick up and bake at home.

Delicious pizza, neat business model, but bad luck with this COVID situation...

I’ve gotten Papa Murphy’s delivered via Grub Hub before. Then put it on the grill. Turns out great. I guess just depends on where you live.

Comment

Working...
                              X