Mount Rushmore statues to be torn down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    No one is gonna do sh*t about it until it comes to their front door.....then I'm still not 100% sure they will then.
    It's all about location. People in general don't like confrontation. They're no different than anybody else in that aspect.

A protest was formed in a fairly small town not far from where I live. They must've decided they probably best pack up and go on home when 5 black people,3 Mexicans and a white guy showed up to protest. They went home when a cop showed up. He didn't show up to protect people from them.....It's the thought that counts I guess. Riot in the wrong place in this country and you'll end up dead. That is a real thing. There's still places where you probably better not be after dark if you're black. You won't see protests going on in those places let alone riots. They know where it's safe to be and where it's not.
    Last edited by okrattler; 06-26-2020, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      We need THIS guy.

He's clearly had enough of their ****

https://twitter.com/suzydymna/status...06030347780096
      Whoohoo! That dude has had it with this stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        We need THIS guy.

He's clearly had enough of their ****

https://twitter.com/suzydymna/status...06030347780096

This was greatness! We need more people to stand up to the idiots.

Comment

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem made it clear that vandals won't be touching the presidents carved into Mount Rushmore.

Noem, a Republican, responded to a tweet from conservative commentator Ben Shapiro asking if Mount Rushmore could be the next monument targeted by protesters and vandals who have yanked down statues honoring Ulysses S. Grant, George Washington, and many other historical figures.

So, when is our woke historical revisionist priesthood going to insist on blowing up Mount Rushmore?" Shapiro tweeted on Monday.

"Not on my watch," Noem replied Tuesday morning.

Mount Rushmore is located in South Dakota's Black Hills region. The massive carving of former Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln was completed in 1941. The monument is part of the U.S. National Park Service.

The destruction of Mount Rushmore has become an online joke of sorts as the bar for which monuments are vandalized and called to be destroyed by protesters. The fad of toppling monuments started with destroying statues of slave traders and Confederate soldiers and has become increasingly more broad to include monuments to Lincoln and World War II veterans.

President Trump announced on Tuesday that he has authorized federal law enforcement to use the Veterans' Memorial Preservation and Recognition Act to punish anyone caught vandalizing monuments on federal land. The statute carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

Thank goodness that Governor is a Republican

Comment

President Trumps speech from Mt. Rushmore

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              This is the question everyone needs to be pondering. Leaving your family to do what a lot of men had to do 80 years ago in another war, the last great generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Had the talk with my kids a couple days ago. Told them there may come a time and it could be soon, where dad had to leave to fight bad people for the future of this great nation. Sickening talk to have.

Comment

No Police

Originally posted by jfisher View Post
                exactly... Which is why "defunding the police" should be the last thing on their marxist wish lists... It's the only thing keeping us in check.

For now

bingo!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X