Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Ideas on Finshing Out my Hidden Gun Room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m thinking of doing something on the walls install of just dry wall and like this below but may get expsensive. Just looks for other ideas on what to do for the walls. I plan on doing cabinets on the 7 foot wall at the end with matte glass doors that are electric and open when touched.

The room is 13x7 with a 3x3 closet with shelving for more ammo/ scopes and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this video works.

Last edited by Black Ice; 07-02-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Gallowtech stuff is awesome, we have that at the shop I work and my boss has a bunch in his house. Holdup Displays also makes great stuff

Comment

Best advice I can give you is DON'T POST ABOUT HAVING A "SECRET" GUN ROOM ON THE WWW FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE...

Comment

I missed your address??? Lol

Comment

Try covering your walls using sheets of stainless steel, also look at taking a grinder with a wire bristle brush and but decorative swirl marks in it. Also something else on inexpensive side look at buy #1 kiln dried Cedar fence pickets, sanding them put a clear stain on them, or look for reclaimed barn wood.Also look at displaying you guns Horizontally, it keeps the cleaner and oil from running down stock of your gun

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
              Gallowtech stuff is awesome, we have that at the shop I work and my boss has a bunch in his house. Holdup Displays also makes great stuff

I would like to incorporate that with a few of the walls to start and add on as I need more room.

Comment

Not hidden no more

Comment

Maybe these will help you out [emoji16]

Comment

Depending on the number of long guns you have, I would suggest stand up gun racks. It will be more space economical.
                    Last edited by Greenheadless; 07-02-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

My dad’s friend had every single gun he acquired in 50 plus years of living stolen from him out of his “secret” gun room. I wouldn’t breathe a word to anyone if I had one, but I do think they are awesome!

Comment

Don't post pictures on the internet, for starters or talk about it on the internet. If you want it a secret and going to the expense and trouble to build a secret, hidden, gun room, the fewer people who know the better your whole idea will work.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                          Don't post pictures on the internet, for starters or talk about it on the internet. If you want it a secret and going to the expense and trouble to build a secret, hidden, gun room, the fewer people who know the better your whole idea will work.
                          Exactly. I love when people on home building social media pages post the picture of the foundation with the safe room going in and bragging about it. Makes no sense.

Comment

Is that a Bazooka in the pic? Nice

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                              Exactly. I love when people on home building social media pages post the picture of the foundation with the safe room going in and bragging about it. Makes no sense.

At least mine will be a little harder to find lol. I’m still doing safes

Comment

Working...
                              X