Are you ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    BLM in now receiving major funding from many Islamic terrorist groups including Hezbollah, Boko Haram and several others . They are "teaming up"(power in numbers) with the many terrorist factions that are already in the US and are preparing to make a serious run at destroying western civilization as we know it.. This is not a conspiracy "theory" but it is in FACT a full blown conspiracy to end this country..
    This is the day they have been waiting on folks... They will not let this opportunity pass.. You have been warned.. Get prepared.
    I believe most of this. The problem is a lot of dummies all think this is about past slavery blah bla. It ain't. It truly blows me away how many idiots take the side & have sympathy for the protesters & scum destroying statues etc. There are still plenty willing to give it all to stop this, but getting organized is the issue. When the tops blows & it will when the dems take control again, you are gonna have to be ready to use all ways possible to destroy this plague overtaking the country. Some got it, some don't.

Comment

Once again Dukfver I agree but we have zero organization. We don't have a clue who is on our side or whether they are bought and paid for by the enemy....

Who is the actual enemy? No doubt Russia is involved in this unrest. Also Definately China. Iraan? North Korea?

Soros? The Clintons? Obama? Who actually is involved with Google...facebook... Twitter....tictoc? Do we play with the enemy every day?

How is it possible for us to organise against an enemy we can not define?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Once again Dukfver I agree but we have zero organization. We don't have a clue who is on our side or whether they are bought and paid for by the enemy....

Who is the actual enemy? No doubt Russia is involved in this unrest. Also Definately China. Iraan? North Korea?

Soros? The Clintons? Obama? Who actually is involved with Google...facebook... Twitter....tictoc? Do we play with the enemy every day?

How is it possible for us to organise against an enemy we can not define?
        Opinion By Lauren Comele Morris June 28, 2020Stevie Ray Vaughan"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."   William Shakespeare, Macbeth  DISCLOSURE: Everything shown herein was obtained by legal means. All persons depicted were in the public actively raising their voices and waging their Revolution through political and informational warfare.

This lady names names. Local names. Local organizations. It’s a start.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          “
          And the military just look at the number of high ranking general officers trump has appointed to his cabinet and they all have in the end betrayed him by denouncing his presidency

Mathis https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...zation/612640/

Kelly : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kelly

Vindman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman
          Yes, look at those high ranking officers. They have nothing to gain or lose, they earned their reputations years ago.

Like I said nice troll Muzzy. Any other vets

If Trump loses, will you be willing to break your oath and take up arms to usurp the will of the American people?

Comment

[QUOTE=PlanoDano;14948751

I kind of know this song. It was the same choir that was singing Obama would not live to see inauguration. They sing but they do not dance.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about or implying?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              BLM in now receiving major funding from many Islamic terrorist groups including Hezbollah, Boko Haram and several others . They are "teaming up"(power in numbers) with the many terrorist factions that are already in the US and are preparing to make a serious run at destroying western civilization as we know it.. This is not a conspiracy "theory" but it is in FACT a full blown conspiracy to end this country..
              This is the day they have been waiting on folks... They will not let this opportunity pass.. You have been warned.. Get prepared.
              The British agree in this video about coming calamities
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-29-2020, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                Yes, look at those high ranking officers. They have nothing to gain or lose, they earned their reputations years ago.

Like I said nice troll Muzzy. Any other vets

If Trump loses, will you be willing to break your oath and take up arms to usurp the will of the American people?

This is not about Trump. He is just a standard in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  What are you talking about or implying?
                  In 2008 plenty of good ole boys were saying that Obama would never live to take office if elected. They implied that the good ole boys would take him out. I did not vote for Obama in 2008 but I called out people talking like this, even in the church parking lot.

Comment

The Bells of War are ringing

Comment

SMH...... I want Trump voted out because I believe he is a RACIST POS. I didn't form that opinion 4 years ago, I've believed that for 20 something years.
                      With that said ......he was VOTED in before. He wont be removed by some crazy "Deep State" agenda. When he loses, it will be legit!

Comment

Are you ready?

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                        SMH...... I want Trump voted out because I believe he is a RACIST POS. I didn't form that opinion 4 years ago, I've believed that for 20 something years.
                        With that said ......he was VOTED in before. He wont be removed by some crazy "Deep State" agenda. When he loses, it will be legit!

Lol. Why would you think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Black Ice; 06-29-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          This is not about Trump. He is just a standard in the way.
                          Truth!

Comment

Well...you’re plain wrong, Chief.

Comment

its posts/people like this on a HUNTING FORUM that have me worried about November.

Comment

Can you give a couple of examples of his racist acts over the past 25 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X