Who remembers these broadheads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers these broadheads...

I’ll say this, the only deer I killed with them left a blood trail that was massive. Fragile blades, and a pain to tune...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson talons.. killed one deer with them and it bent the heck out the blades

Comment

They looked mean but not too tough..

Wilk

Comment

I shot some with my helical turning the opposite direction and they came unscrewed mid flight. Sounded strange when hitting the target.

Comment

Killed my first deer with a bow with them and 2 others if memory serves.

The blades weren’t super strong, but I never had any tuning issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember them but never bought any.

Comment

i still have some! They work great but are usually throw away's after you shoot something with them.

Comment

Definitely one and done, but they bore a big hole in a deer

Comment

Those were everywhere a few years ago. I found a package of Bear Razorheads in the safe the other day. Thinking about glueing them on an insert and killing something with them. Killed my first deer with an Oneida Eagle shooting thise heads

Comment

shot a ram ( long wool) with one,,, I have had pass through's on just about everything I have ever shot but that thing wound that wool around the blade and pulled it into the hole an plugged it like a cork,, went about 4" deep,, still killed him but the only reason i found him was because the dumb thing ran straight down the road until he fell over,,, not a single drop of blood

Comment

Working...
                    X