Opinion and Advice-Wal-Mart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion and Advice-Wal-Mart

A month ago Wally had a good deal on a Kayak on-line purchase only. We rent kayaks I checked out the reviews from many sources and this was a good deal. I ordered one on 2/25 with delivery 3/13. We have a 15.5 foot that I decided to sell because we tend to rent smaller ones more often, so I order a second one 2/27 delivery on 3/14.
    And of course no shows.
    After days of dealing with Tier 2 CS on the phone and many e-mails I get an e-mail from a different department saying pick up my Refund per the Cancellation I requested on order #2. I did not request anything, 30 minutes later I get an e-mail saying order #1 has been shipped but no date on delivery.
    There has been many discussions with Wally but what it boils down to they have cost me time, lost rentals and still have $542.18 I have not picked up.
    I want to take them to Small claims court.
    I feel the refund is just their way trying to walk away clean.
    So what do you folks think?

That your time is worth more than the $542.

Comment

Small claims court

Comment

It’s gonna cost yo a lot to sue walmart

Comment

I feel for ya but I think you will be wasting more money and time trying to get anything out of Wal Mart they don’t want to give up

Comment

If you have the time and energy to do it then get after it. Let us know how it turns out. I'm betting they will no show.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
              I feel for ya but I think you will be wasting more money and time trying to get anything out of Wal Mart they don’t want to give up
              x2. Take the refund and roll on. I dont feel its worth your time or effort

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                That your time is worth more than the $542.
                Yes lawd!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Was it shipped and sold by wamart or was it a 3rd party? You can take your order number to a store and they can track every call and what the walmart.com service is doing to fix the problem.

Comment

I don't think you have any grounds to sue for lost rental. The fact you sold a kayak before receiving the new one would be on you. I can also guarantee they reserve the right to cancel orders and you likely agreed to that before you made your purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      I don't think you have any grounds to sue for lost rental. The fact you sold a kayak before receiving the new one would be on you. I can also guarantee they reserve the right to cancel orders and you likely agreed to that before you made your purchase.
                      Yep.

Comment

same thing happen to me and my wife we order motorized car on black Friday for 30.00 regular 300.00 and went back and forth with them and never go a car but got car they gave money back made us mad because we missed out other black Friday car because of them they also sent the email that said we request a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                          same thing happen to me and my wife we order motorized car on black Friday for 30.00 regular 300.00 and went back and forth with them and never go a car but got car they gave money back made us mad because we missed out other black Friday car because of them they also sent the email that said we request a refund.
                          What did you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post

Huh??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

¿I have read this 3x. ^
                              It made less sense each time..?

Comment

Working...
                              X