What will he score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will he score?

So I have been after this buck for 3 years. It is a 25 acre parcel surrounded by heavily hunted land on all sides.

Typically he shows up 1 to 2 hours after dark. Rare occasions still in legal shooting hours but that is once or twice all season.

I have access to a neighbor south of me and it is 20 acres of woods and brush. I think that is the best place for me to have a chance at him during daylight hours.

What do you think he would score?
    Attached Files

not the best pictures, but im going to call him at 123.

he looks like a crafty, cautious, sneaky, mature buck. he will be a good challenge imo.

Comment

He might break 130 but the score won't do him justice! He is very unique!

Comment

There's only one thing I see being a problem in those pictures...

He will probably push 130"...only one way to find out for sure. Good luck!

Comment

Mid to upper 120's max

Comment

i got him at 123

Comment

I think he’ll push 130, but he’s worth more than the score with that unique rack

Comment

Thanks I agree, he is no monster but he is very unique and special to me. I doubt I ever kill him. Mainly due to I don't believe he beds on any lands that I can hunt. I do hope that he may bed on the 20 acres bordering mine that I can hunt. I don't believe it though. I do think he comes through that way and if I can figure out which of the 2 spots he enters on the neighbors property then I just may get lucky enough one afternoon and get him.

If that wasn't hard enough, I don't get to hunt as often as I would like between my job and wife. Mostly wife...

Comment

127 cool buck

Comment

Working...
                  X