Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Premiun Cigar smokers here?

If so you better buy them now..
    Obama Addmin regs, that were slipped in as he was leaving, will put 75% of cigars makers out of business
    According to this man, Rocky Patel.. This a bad deal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few that should go. There are some real terds out there.

I hate to see this though. The FDA, much like the EPA, is a regulatory agency. Not a law making agency.

They’re overstepping their bounds. It’s time for them to be set straight.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Yeah any and everyone that produces a cigar will have to put up 25k for every blend. The way it is worded it is actually 25k for each size that is produced even though it is the same cigar but just rolled in different size or shape. Currently most companies produce 4 sizes of each blend, so that will cost 100k simply to come out with a different blend with four different sizes.

Cigars will then be limited to existing flavors because they will not want to put up the money to pay for the 25k for each new blend. Not a good thing.

Comment

Never understood smoking something that smells like dried dog shiat?

Hope they get it worked out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Never understood smoking something that smells like dried dog shiat?

Hope they get it worked out though.

Back away from the Walmart Express Lane trash and get with a cigar aficionado that can show you the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
            Back away from the Walmart Express Lane trash and get with a cigar aficionado that can show you the difference.
            Naa, I'll pass. Y'all have at it.

I'll stick to weed.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              I don't smoke and never have, well once, but my brother and uncle are fine, expensive, cigar connoisseurs and they do smell awesome, for a short period of time. then I get a headache..
              There is a difference.

In 1975 I was 10. While at our deer lease in stonewall I smuggled a box of El Productos out of the back door of our cabin while all the men were out hunting. Me and a friend sat behind a cedar tree and smoked at least half the box... Long story short we both almost died... Sick doesn't even describe what happened next....
              Last edited by PondPopper; 03-20-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I remember murmurs of something regarding cigars a few years ago, but forgot about it because nothing ever really came of it. Seems like it is all resurfacing now. This blows.

Comment

Any Premiun Cigar smokers here?

My first near death experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Next we're going to be taxed as bowhunters, just because we use larger projectiles than gun hunters. Makes sense, right?!

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Naa, I'll pass. Y'all have at it.

I'll stick to weed.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzgY-EadHA
                      I like your style !!!!

Comment

Are Swisher Sweets “premium”?

Comment

This is theft. Look what broke today.....

“So to give you one brief example, [the] University of Phoenix, it’s a for-profit school — a lot of people have heard of it — the Obama administration declares that the company is not serving students well, and they say, ‘We are going to suspend GI dollars from the Pentagon for soldiers to study at the University of Phoenix,'” explained Schweizer.

“Well, you can imagine, this for-profit university, its stock price goes from like a hundred dollars a share down to three dollars a share overnight. So what happens? Marty Nesbitt, Barack Obama’s best friend, says, ‘Hey! We’ll step in and buy it. We’ll step in and buy the company.’ They do. They basically buy it for three cents on the dollar, and then, lo and behold, imagine what happens next. The Obama administration decides that, ‘No, we are going to allow GI dollars flow to the University of Phoenix,’ thereby boosting the valuation of the company again.”

Schweizer described Obama’s “smash and grab” strategy as repeatedly used across Obama’s presidential tenure, with beneficiaries such as Tom Steyer and George Soros. He further noted that such ill-gotten funds partly find their way into the Obama Foundation via Nesbitt’s financing.

The full article.
                          Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute, joined Monday's edition of SiriusXM's Breitbart News Tonight to discuss revelations in his latest book, Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends, including how former President Barack Obama's "smash and grab" strategy allowed friends to buy up various companies for "pennies on the dollar" following market devaluations resulting from the Obama administration's regulatory policies. Some of the ill-gotten funds later found their way into the Obama Foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            This is theft. Look what broke today.....

“So to give you one brief example, [the] University of Phoenix, it’s a for-profit school — a lot of people have heard of it — the Obama administration declares that the company is not serving students well, and they say, ‘We are going to suspend GI dollars from the Pentagon for soldiers to study at the University of Phoenix,'” explained Schweizer.

“Well, you can imagine, this for-profit university, its stock price goes from like a hundred dollars a share down to three dollars a share overnight. So what happens? Marty Nesbitt, Barack Obama’s best friend, says, ‘Hey! We’ll step in and buy it. We’ll step in and buy the company.’ They do. They basically buy it for three cents on the dollar, and then, lo and behold, imagine what happens next. The Obama administration decides that, ‘No, we are going to allow GI dollars flow to the University of Phoenix,’ thereby boosting the valuation of the company again.”

Schweizer described Obama’s “smash and grab” strategy as repeatedly used across Obama’s presidential tenure, with beneficiaries such as Tom Steyer and George Soros. He further noted that such ill-gotten funds partly find their way into the Obama Foundation via Nesbitt’s financing.

The full article.
                            http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/...nrich-buddies/
                            Gallows were designed for these type of crooks.. It sure would be nice to see them being used again and this would be a PERFECT place to start...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Gallows were designed for these type of crooks.. It sure would be nice to see them being used again and this would be a PERFECT place to start...
                              It is amazing. They bet the bank on Hidabeast winning and lost. Note they are all out of the country - - -

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Comment

Working...
                              X