Wireless Trail Camera help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless Trail Camera help.

Is there anyone with experience on these cameras. I'm tired of driving 2hrs one way to check cameras to see if there's any mule deer showing up. I'm ready to take the plunge. What brand works the best?

I'm also in the market. A good friend of mine uses Covert and really likes them.

Comment

I bought 2 Stealth Cam wireless cameras this summer. Work great and love getting pictures once a day

Comment

I have a Scoutguard I'm selling for cheap. It was only used about a month, been sitting in my closet ever since. Has the box, directions everything. PM me if interested

Comment

Arlo Camera!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            I have a Scoutguard I'm selling for cheap. It was only used about a month, been sitting in my closet ever since. Has the box, directions everything. PM me if interested
            What carrier? AT&T?

Comment

I'm also in the market, bushnell makes one anyone have experience with them?

Comment

Snyper commander 3g

Comment

Covert

Skinny

Comment

I have 10 of the Bushnell HD Wireless thru AT&T and very happy with them. The newer 14MP are much better than the 8MP (older version).

Comment

Originally posted by HillCountryHoyt View Post
                      I have 10 of the Bushnell HD Wireless thru AT&T and very happy with them. The newer 14MP are much better than the 8MP (older version).
                      This is the route I was thinking of going. Especially since we run over 20 other Bushnell. I have had good luck with all but about 2 of them. But they are not wireless. Any chance you could post a few night time and day time photos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tmkrueger View Post
                        Arlo Camera!
                        Do you have any experience with this one?

Comment

Covert sir

Comment

Not trying to hijack, but...

I'd use one if I had reliable cell service. In northwest Val Verde/Terrell County I'm luck if I get one bar while sitting in my stand. I pick the phone up and then it says no service.

In case i ever do get reliable service, I'll use the Bushnell most likely. What is the monthly cost for using one?

Comment

Originally posted by tmkrueger View Post
                              Arlo Camera!
                              Just looks like the data plans could get expensive. Factory camera setting is 10 sec per video. That's only 720 10sec videos per month on the 120 minute plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X