No announcement yet.

Beginner traditional training in Katy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time is it? Depending on my son's game, I may try and make it.

Comment

Now I see the time! 2pm.

Comment

I have two recurves that I am wanting to shoot. One is 55# @ 28" and the other is 50# @ 28" and I can shoot both well. But I would like to get arrows set up for both. I'm thinking that I need to get some .500 or 150's to shoot our of the other bow. Should I go ahead and fletch these arrows? Also I need to find a set of inserts for them. So many thing to do and ask and so little time.

Forrest why you sore? (notice I said why, not where)

Comment

i would like to attend

Comment

To all those that would like to attend. I posted it up so we can all come and have some fun and HOPEFULLY learn a thing or two. Lets make sure we thank those that are willing to come out and help us. Come one and come all. Just remember this is my home and my business and my father may be working. But I can set up lights or what ever we need so that we can all have fun.

Comment

Great idea. That is a heck of a drive for me, but I am going to see if I can work it out.

Comment

i have a couple of 3d targets i can bring

Comment

I would sure like to make it, I gotta check with the war department.

Comment

If you are referring to weighted inserts, I have some 100 grain brass you are welcome to have?

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    I have two recurves that I am wanting to shoot. One is 55# @ 28" and the other is 50# @ 28" and I can shoot both well. But I would like to get arrows set up for both. I'm thinking that I need to get some .500 or 150's to shoot our of the other bow. Should I go ahead and fletch these arrows? Also I need to find a set of inserts for them. So many thing to do and ask and so little time.

Comment

Well I don't know. I don't know if I need a set of regular inserts and heavy broadheads or weighted inserts and regular broadheads. I guess with the broadheads that I like I might have to go with the weighted inserts.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post

Paid a visit to the dentist Weds. Got my 4 front uppers pulled and a partial put in

Thats what I get for not paying attention and getting sucker punched by a 3/4 piece of rebar!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                          Paid a visit to the dentist Weds. Got my 4 front uppers pulled and a partial put in

Thats what I get for not paying attention and getting sucker punched by a 3/4 piece of rebar!!!!

OUCH... hope ya got some good drugs!

Comment

I remember you telling me that story. Glad you got your grille fixed. Now if you could just learn to shoot.

Comment

Haven't tried to shoot yet on the semi good drugs.

The ones he gave me before the visit were WAY better! Donna was laughing at me in the office as I sat there telling her I was seeing double and triple of everything.

Comment

Wish I could get together with you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X