No announcement yet.

Fsf 4-23-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01milburnsc said he MIGHT not be able to post until Monday and Longboww99 mentioned he'd had computer issue that might prevent him from posting until Monday.
    BUT! Probably we should just let the week's winner make the call as I doubt consensus could ever be achieved, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mhundt View Post
      01milburnsc said he MIGHT not be able to post until Monday and Longboww99 mentioned he'd had computer issue that might prevent him from posting until Monday.
      BUT! Probably we should just let the week's winner make the call as I doubt consensus could ever be achieved, lol.
      Than you Darlin for catching Longbow's pre-post re: having to post late. I missed that.

01milburn, however, did post that his shot was 4.5 inches left and he wasn't posting a picture.
      Last edited by fletcherfor2; 04-24-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I say we give them 'til Monday just in case

Comment

Thanks for the kindness guys, but all I need is the opportunity to participate!!! Great shot moreammo!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next go round!

Comment

Moreammo is my pic!

Comment

Yep, Moreammo gets my vote also.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                Yep, Moreammo gets my vote also.

X3

Bisch

Comment

Is it tacky to vote for myself I guess unless someone else says otherwise I will start working on a shot for next week. I'm not the most creative fella so we'll see what i come up with

Comment

Looks like it's moreammo. Great shot by the way!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moreammo View Post
                      Is it tacky to vote for myself I guess unless someone else says otherwise I will start working on a shot for next week. I'm not the most creative fella so we'll see what i come up with
                      Geterdone Bro.

Comment

It's moreammo hands down!!!! What ya got goin for us?

Comment

Well... I made the shot, but it wasn't worth finding the camera or waking up the daughter to borrow her laptop. Let's just say that it resembled EnW's shot and call it "it".

Comment

Working...
                          X