Age & Score (Two different deer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age & Score (Two different deer)

Need some help with age & score on these two west texas bucks. the black and white picture of the first deer that I call Browzir is from 2017 and the next 3 are from this season. The next set of pictures are of a deer I call Ole 9 and those two pictures are both from this season. Thanks in advance!

P.S. This is my first time posting pictures on here so take it easy on me

Ole 9

Neither look older then 4.5

Comment

Browzir looks 3
      Ole9 looks 4

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
        Browzir looks 3
        Ole9 looks 4
        Thanks, going back up there next weekend so will have some more pictures to look at. These deer are hard to age in September IMO

Comment

Stumbled across this thread and figured I would throw an update out there. We're also no longer on this specific lease so I don't care about posting pics now.

In 2019, Browzir got re-named to "Chickenfoot" (well documented on my end so I'm 100% sure it's the same deer -- notice the same sticker off the base of right main beam in 2018) This deer is a perfect example of not really knowing their potential unless you let em get some age first. Found myself needing this reminder after this rather uneventful hunting season. Eyes on what they'll be 3-4 years from now & not just what they are currently. Scored 148 & change.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X