Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question and the real reason the libs should be upset is the 3bil the Haitians did not see after the Clintons got involved in their recovery.
    I love what trump said mainly because the truth really burns the left.
    That country island should absolutely be a paradise and there should be no shacks with all the money pledged to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
      I'm not referring to the Christians of which you speak. I'm referring to Christian nationalists and their frequent un-Christian hypocrisy justified by convenient Biblical cherry-picking.

Keep dreaming like you were on Nov 7th 2016 about Killary winning election. Your girl Nancy who thinks a 1000 dollar bonus is "crumbs" wont be speaker of the house. Mexico is a crap hole. Trump has a set of balls and is not afraid to tell the truth. MAGA

Comment

Could you imagine the bind that we are going to be in as a country if Haiti and the other poopy countries cut off the money and aid that they are sending the US?

Honestly, when ever the media works itself up in such a tizzy like this (see dossier, Russia collusion, obstruction, nuke war) it has been proven time and again that it was an absolute nothing muffin the biased media is hell bend on trying to sell us.

Comment

Go Trump

Comment

Nope. I'm disappointed that Trump is teeing up the House for a Nancy Pelosi speakership by repeatedly and unnecessarily firing up the left and turning off independent voters. You're the one stuck on the Clintons.
            Trump is not teeing anything up. He's trying to accomplish what he promised during his campaign. Do you believe anyone on the left is going to be swayed? The inefficiency of the house and senate is what's going to loose to the democrats. I refuse to vote for an incumbent, if they don't loose in the primaries I refuse to show up for them the first Tuesday in November. Everyone ran on repealing Obamacare and it has not been done.

As for the Shole comment, Who would swim a river, walk miles through south Texas brush to maybe make $100 a day if your country wasn't a s***hole?

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              Jesus wasnt running a sovereign nation so leave the wwjd at the door. If they arent coming over to better themselves and our nation let then squander away in their own filth. We need to quit letting these people run from there problems and force them to fix them instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I've seen it said that the Christian “nation” consists of every nation...unless your a Christian nationalist.

The percentage of African immigrants that have a college degree is higher than the percentage of white Americans who have one.

"The church of Jesus Christ is led by, among others, our brothers and sisters from Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. They are us."

- Russell Moore, President of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, in response to Trump's comments

Comment

I've seen it said that the Christian “nation” consists of every nation...unless your a Christian nationalist.

The percentage of African immigrants that have a college degree is higher than the percentage of white Americans who have one.

"The church of Jesus Christ is led by, among others, our brothers and sisters from Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. They are us."

- Russell Moore, President of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, in response to Trump's comments
                What does that have anything to do with my comment? If Christians want to help other nations with their money then by all means you keep at it. But our government needs to get out of the charity and welfare business. Also don't care what religion they are in those 3rd world countries are **** holes period. They wont to take offense to it fine. Do something about it instead of bitching about it. I am sure the percent of Asian immigrants with degrees is high too, but they come from rich families that can afford to send their kids over to get an education over here, taking that extreme case and trying to use it to justify letting them all in is a bad argument to say the least. And again instead of letting them run here make them stay there and fix their problems then they won't have to or want to leave.

Comment

If all these country's aren't s,,,hole counties then the demotards shouldn't have a problem sending the freeloaders here getting a Govt check back where they came from. Go Trump tell it like it is. What's so wrong with telling the truth in Washington for a change.

Comment

So if I agree with him, I guess that would make me pretty deplorable.

I am really going to have a hard time going to sleep tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                      And again instead of letting them run here make them stay there and fix their problems then they won't have to or want to leave.
                      If only your ancestors had taken that advice...

Comment

If only your ancestors had taken that advice...
                        Like a typical liberal you try to spin everything.
                        If only your ancestors had practiced abstinence...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          The people criticizing him on this don't care. All they know is Africa is full of black people, Mexico is full of brown people etc.. All they see is race.
                          Yep. How that jump was made only shows the detractors mentality. Not Trumps. As I have said so many times, its not race, its culture. Haitis culture of paganism, corruption and filth ( among many other things ) has made it what it is today. Not the color of its people.

Comment

I am tempted to make a donation to the Trump reelection campaign every time Trump angers the Democrats.. But I think I would go broke. But I did donate $50.00 this time! Trump does need to learn to keep his mouth shut. Keep twitter polite.

He just finished a super successful meeting to keep the government open and start to come to an agreement about DACA. As well as the wall etc.. Then he says this an it gives the left a way out. The subject in the news now is how racist is Trump. How racist are all of his supporters? He was in control of the narrative. Now he is not.

He is learning. He will learn from this.

Comment

Meanwhile, the Dow is 25k and rising, another Trillion of economic value-add increases the wealth of all Americans, ISIS is collapsing, Rocket man wants to talk, companies are handing out $1000 bonus checks, we all pay less tax this year, drilling in ANWR will provide energy independence for years, and we're getting closer to making the border wall a reality.

If this disaster of a presidency continues, it will be a Trump/Pence 2020 MAGA landslide.

Comment

Trump is gonna need a wheelbarrow to carry his balls around

Go Trump

Comment

Working...
                                X