Wife stuck him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
    Blood on arrow is covered 3/4 but hard to tell if it ran down the arrow from hanging out of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    How far did the trail go before he dropped the arrow?

Comment

100 yards or so

Comment

dissapointing... good luck

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear that. Way to stick with it though, I know you tried everything. Just watch for buzzards and if he's dead maybe you can at least get the rack.

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
            Ya we have put in work all summer, her alot more than me. Shooting every day and all the feeders, stands moved for trad hunting. It sucks bad and I hope he is just walking around with a limp. This has been the Most have bow hunted in a couple years and I don't think I will be able to make another trip back up due to overtime at work next month. Going to be a long drive home.

I am very sorry... I know how hard yall have worked to make a successful season. Just always remember my friends, there are many ways to measure success.

Back when I was your age I shoot one like you have described, only I jumped him a couple times. I finished the job on him two weeks to the day. He had my broadhead buried in his shoulder and he was not even limping, deer are very resilient critters.

Comment

Dang the luck I hate that for y'all.

Comment

Working...
              X