flickr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flickr

I see that a lot of people use flickr. Is this the best choice? Can you put a password on your account or certain galleries so only friends and family can view them? Thanks

There are certain setting so you can restrict who views the pics. You can set it so only you can view it, or your friends, or just your family or set it so anyone can view it. However you want to do it.

Comment

I'm a fan.

I have all kinds of stuff on flickr that only I can see. Mostly stuff that I like having handy but don't feel like sharing with the world. Flickr is also very friendly when it comes to linking to other sites like facebook.

Throw a few pics out there and just add as you go along... it's also a great way to hone your own eye.

Comment

Ya I am a fan as well.
        There are all kinds of setting you can use to keep your picture private, or show them off.

Comment

I'm a big fan!!!!

Comment

I think I have over 8000 photos on Flickr but, I only have a few hundred available for the world to see. I'm a fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald S View Post
              I think I have over 8000 photos on Flickr but, I only have a few hundred available for the world to see. I'm a fan too.
              WOW! I'm a fan of Flickr, but he's a finatic!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                Hehe!!!

I like it too!

Comment

He even tops me and Leggy combined

Comment

I have less than a 1000 on flickr (989 to be exact)... and some of the older stuff needs to go cause I throw up a little when I review certain images... but then I ask myself... why?

and I leave them alone all over again

If you add on a regular basis, it helps chronicle your life, which is very cool.

Comment

Thanks Everyone

Comment

Y'all are funny.

I had to go and actually look. My guess was a little high. I have 6873 photos on Flickr.

I'm like Legdog and need to purge but, I just can't get rid of them because they suck. They are memories.

I spent days uploading my photos from hard drives. Just thought it would be another way to back up.

Comment

Working...
                        X