Good and Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good and Bad

Opening day was my best yet I ended up shooting my biggest bird ever bought a new bow and was having my buddy come up to try to get him his first bird, we sat up for some midday calling to see if we could get a lonely bird to come in but instead had some guys come in blowing air horns on the other side of the creek so we waited till we thought they left and started calling again, we finally had some birds comming in when we heard the guys in the creek and one of them started telling his buddy to hurry because he heard some birds and the birds we seen weren't gobbling they were talking about us, when they came out of the trees the birds ran off and i got out with my bow to let them know we were there, they just stayed there looking at me and threw his gun up at me and started to walkaway and went into the tree line and stayed there and watched us for awhile and finally left.
    Thats the way it goes on public land sometimes, but its all good because we went out the next day and he got his first bird and now hes hooked.

Kelsey, I have called you several times and left voice messages. I need you to call me about the boat issue. 254-458-5477

Comment

Working...
    X