Grimm Reaper Broadhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Centraltexan View Post
    I have the 1 3/8" reapers and grizz tricks in my quiver. I am very confident at 20 yards with the tricks. If I have to shoot 30+ yards, I will shoot the reapers. (Hogs) the smaller size give the reaper excellent penetration, and I know if my form is not all there on the longer shots, the reaper will be a little bit more forgiving.
    Ive shot my Grizz's out to 50 yards since they came out. So i reckon ill just have to stay stumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Only one question. What is the reason for shooting a 1-3/8 mech with less linear cut than an ST has or no more than the ST depending on if its has mag blades or not if it hits the same spot????

Fyi those 1-3/4 Reapers tear on helluva hole.
      Just trying something different. I bought some of the Ramcats and they wont fit in my quiver, so I picked up th ST MAG and the Reapers at the same time. I went with the 1 3/8 for better penetration at longer shots on hogs.

I shot both at 50 yds last night. First the Reaper , then the ST. The 2 were touching. They both shoot great so now it is up to me to complete some field testing and pick one.

Had to throw away the first arrow as the ST shaved some of the coating off of it. I have bad shoulders already don't need a bad hand too.

Thanks for all the feedback

rl

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Ive shot my Grizz's out to 50 yards since they came out. So i reckon ill just have to stay stumped.
        Guess so!

Comment

swacker is a good 1..have shot them the past 2 yrs & they fly where u point em..good blood trails & trocar tip for angled shots..its all bout the shot placement..

Comment

Originally posted by rg2 View Post
            swacker is a good 1..have shot them the past 2 yrs & they fly where u point em..good blood trails & trocar tip for angled shots..its all bout the shot placement..
            Man im glad you pointed that shot placement part out!

Comment

Working...
            X