T3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T3s

okay, before i go on my first hunting trip tomorrow.. what do you guys think about the T3s?? what are the pros and cons?? any opinions on them too

my other broadhead choice is rage and have used them in the past, just wanting to know what yall think, thanks.

I shoot them and put a huge hole in a doe earlier this year, just be careful when taking them out of your quiver. Other than that they fly great and do massive damage from what i have seen.

Comment

I like the T3 a lot. I just bought another pack today. Killed a doe 10-4-2011. Blew a large hole thru her and she only ran about 40 yards and died. Recovered the arrow 35 yards in a straight line from the point of impact. Always check them before nocking to make sure your blades are locked in place. They fly like a fieldpoint.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

its the only mechanical i shoot now and it flys like a field point. I would have no issues shooting at 30 yds if i had to.

Comment

I just shot my deer with it two days ago and it smoked him. 190lb buck is center punched the heart and into the offside leg, he was down in 40 yards.

Comment

It's what I use!!!!

Comment

I'm getting me some today on my way to go hunt.

Comment

I know bu2herndog on here uses them and has killed everything he shot with em. Huge holes and lots of blood. They are on my list next, but I'm giving thre Grim Reapers a shot first.

Comment

Just take some time to get familiar with the adjustable clip.

Comment

Working...
                    X