LBJ Turks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ Turks

Who has shot the biggest bird at LBJ so far this year?(archery or gun) I have struck out so far, but my biggest bird ever was shot there in 2001.
    10" beard, 1 1/4 spurs, and 24 lbs. Good luck to everyone.

This year shot bird with 3 beards 1 1/4 spurs 11,7,&6 inch and about 25 lbs

Comment

Hey slim those are some nice looking bucks from LBJ.

Comment

Two jakes this season, they made some fine white chili. I still have two tags left to get a nice tom. Best season yet was two years ago. I got three nice Toms, 8, 10 and 10 inch beards. I still have all my fans in the freezer from all the birds I have shot out there, one day I will fan them out and dry them. My brother took three with one shot the very first year we hunted there for turkey, but this year they seem to be far and few between. I am going to try again this weekend, but I will be at another area than I usually hunt, the walk at my age kills me.

Comment

dry them tears and start walking! Howdy LBJ fans from Savanah Georgia.
          When is turkey season over anyway......
          darn.....spilled coffee on my laptop this morning and now my question mark key won't work!

Comment

Pat, the alt key and 63 will get you a ?... but you have to use the numeric keypad (embedded in the laptop keyboard is OK) not the top-row number keys...

Comment

I got a young bird about 6in beard around 18 lbs

Comment

the buck on my right is the one from lbj

Comment

Hey Slim where did the one in your left hand come from, he looks to be a dandy?
                  Did you get him on the in-laws place?

Comment

Working...
                  X