Youth Baseball Bat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
    About as good as it gets for the money. The Eastons are weighing 2-3 oz heavy.

This is what I have been recommending

https://www.baseballsavings.com/dema...RoCUN4QAvD_BwE

Should I get the 2 5/8 barrel or stick to a 2 1/4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post

2 5/8" all the way!! What kid doesn't want a Big Barrel??

Comment

I bet the bat companies just love when they start making these lil changes!lol Kinda like textbooks.....
        We're in TTA this year and I can't find anyone who knows what the word is on bats that are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post

2 5/8's if your league allows, but make sure they do before buying.

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
          I dropped a link above where we ordered ours.
          I appreciate it, but they don't have anything in the size I need for my son. At least not in a 2 5/8's barrel. It seems like they implemented these new requirements without having a supply of bats to meet the demand.
          Last edited by Fargus; 03-06-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            2 5/8's if your league allows, but make sure they do before buying.

I appreciate it, but they don't have anything in the size I need for my son. At least not in a 2 5/8's barrelIt seems like they implemented these new requirements without having a supply of bats to meet the demand.
            I've always been a TPX Omaha guy but i've read some good stuff on these Rawlings bat and they are affordable. This one is 27/16. These new bats are basically making kids use wooden bats with the pop they will have

Comment

Be cheaper to tone down the balls at the younger ages as well. Wouldn't hurt my feelings. Make the hitter learn to do it right and not count on the bat. Just as soon not have to pay for any more dental work either when the kiddo is on the mound!lol

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                I've always been a TPX Omaha guy but i've read some good stuff on these Rawlings bat and they are affordable. This one is 27/16. These new bats are basically making kids use wooden bats with the pop they will have

https://www.baseballsavings.com/rawl...xoCKo0QAvD_BwE
                Yea, but they will not have it in stock until March 29th. Opening day for our league is March 24th. I had ordered the same bat from baseball warehouse. They didn't have the courtesy to post on their listing that it wasn't available. I know what you mean on the pop. All in the name of safety or so I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                  Yea, but they will not have it in stock until March 29th. Opening day for our league is March 24th. I had ordered the same bat from baseball warehouse. They didn't have the courtesy to post on their listing that it wasn't available. I know what you mean on the pop. All in the name of safety or so I was told.
                  Didnt realize they didnt have it in stock. I was hoping to get one from academy bc i have several gift cards but their options are very limited unless you want a $300 easton and i refuse to spend that again on little league bats. He had a mako last year that is now obsolete.

Comment

I finally found a Solo 618 USA. Talk about mission impossible.

Comment

Didnt realize they didnt have it in stock. I was hoping to get one from academy bc i have several gift cards but their options are very limited unless you want a $300 easton and i refuse to spend that again on little league bats. He had a mako last year that is now obsolete.
                      We have that bat in stock in a 28-18

Shop BSN SPORTS for a large selection of sports apparel and footwear, custom and stock Nike team uniforms and sports equipment for your next winning season.

Product code - RWUS8510

Comment

Youth Baseball Bat ?

I've always been a TPX Omaha guy but i've read some good stuff on these Rawlings bat and they are affordable. This one is 27/16. These new bats are basically making kids use wooden bats with the pop they will have[emoji20]

https://www.baseballsavings.com/rawl...xoCKo0QAvD_BwE

All the reviews I seen on the Rawlings were bad. We picked up a Easton ghost X but I’m leaning towards returning it...$279.99 was a little more than I wanted to spend. It was the only 27” 16 I could find at the time though.

Last edited by Bowtech08; 03-06-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X