The WORST movie you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
    Pretty much any spaghetti western with Clint Eastwood in it.
    Really??? Man those are my favorite

Comment

Super troopers. Worst movie ever...if you’re not high.

TxZiggy recommended it I believe when we were on an elk hunt with keep, Keegan and 1stinlastout.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
        I mean I understand what you’re saying but the original True Grit is one of my favorite Westerns ever. Certainly better than the terrible remake
        I’ll take Bridges over Wayne. The acting, writing, story and cinematography were better on the remake. Wayne was a complete ham in that movie. It was like Foghorn Leghorn playing the part.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          Yep, I cannot imagine getting enjoyment from watching disgusting filthy people do their disgusting filthy things, leading useless evil lives. Only redeeming factor is I believe they all ( or most ) die.....( It has been quite a few yrs since I have seen it, memory is a bit vague )

This one was just stupid and pointless. My ( estranged ) wife thinks its hilarious. I just dont get it.
          Both great movies and that’s why there called movies. I would be curious to here your top 5.
          PS that really wasn’t his soul in the brief case.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            Super troopers. Worst movie ever...if you’re not high.

TxZiggy recommended it I believe when we were on an elk hunt with keep, Keegan and 1stinlastout.
            Something very wrong with you 😂.

Nacho libre was horrible
            Speed 2
            Nutty professor

Comment

Dune

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                Space or whatever that stupid Sandra Bullock movie is called.

I didn't make it 30 minutes.

The wife just informed me the movie is named Gravity.

Regardless it’s a horrible flick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post

I found out 2 things I didn't know existed.
                  1. There is 1 person that doesn't like Lonesome Dove
                  2. There are a couple of people that don't like any John Wayne movies
                  This, then again there are people who like walking into glass doors, spilling hott coffee on themselves, gum in there hair and stepping on nails barefoot so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                    Both great movies and that’s why there called movies. I would be curious to here your top 5.
                    PS that really wasn’t his soul in the brief case.
                    Im not a big movie person so I dont think I can come up with 5. After thinking a bit, in no particular order....I have liked The Cowboys ever since I was a kid. Lonesome Dove was great. Forrest Gump for sure. Saving Private Ryan was first class, though it made me sad.

Anything with pointless violence and drug use is a major turn off. Violence for a purpose, good vs evil type stuff is more my style.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      The wife just informed me the movie is named Gravity.

Regardless it’s a horrible flick.

Yeah, only made it through maybe 1/4 of it...waste of time.

Comment

Tank 432... absolute worst movie ever made. Spectral was a close second.

Some of these choices really surprise me. Lots of them are what I would call great movies.

Cool as Ice, I loved it when I was a kid. But watched it recently and man it was bad. But Vanilla Ice on a GSXR, with the flashy jacket and the whole rebel attitude. I wanted to be that when I grew up, what the heck was I thinking.

Comment

i want to come back to this but i will say i didnt get past the 30min mark of deer hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                            Cabin boy! It sucked!
                            Blasphemy!

Comment

Drunk punch love. Don't ask me what the plot was or what the movie was about because after watching the entire movie I still have not idea what it was about.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                                Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon Dynamite... the greatest movie ever!!!!

Usally the people that don't get it, is because they were Nepoleon in school....lol

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X