YouTube's new policy on reloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
    What's strange about this is that awhile back they said they were banning videos of bump stocks etc. I just checked and as of this post, all the bump stock videos are still there and Slide Fire still has their channel up with 38 videos of their stocks in action and nearly 2,000 subscribers. Sort of strange.

I won't be surprised when they ban hog hunting videos and all of the thermal and night vision optic reviews we do. The day is coming.
    Somebody at google/youtube is looking at a real-time, second-by-second report that shows how much additional click-thru revenue those vids are getting from the folks looking at them to see if they have been removed.

Once the clicks slow to normal, then they MAY shut them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
      www.full30.com

Firearms version of YouTube. This isn't the first time YouTube has caused problems with gun videos.
      Thanks! Signed up today. Already found and subscribed to a few of my favorites - 22Plinkster and Hickok45. Going to poke around some more tonight.
      All the best,
      Glenn

Comment

Just realized - I can't post my own videos there (on www.full30.com). Or can I? I don't see an option to post or upload my own.
        All the best,
        Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
          Just realized - I can't post my own videos there (on www.full30.com). Or can I? I don't see an option to post or upload my own.
          All the best,
          Glenn

Yeah, I’m wondering how you go about creating a channel there. I tried to contact them but their contact Captcha keeps throwing an error when I use their form from a mobile browser. <—-that doesn’t bode well. The Gun Collective did a live podcast (interestingly, I listened via YouTube) where they discussed Full30 and the shortcomings/problems with that platform. They are ON Full30 and have been for years. So, theirs is a pretty interesting and informed opinion. The podcast is at the top of their page on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            Not sure why the title of this thread is "YouTube's new policy on reloading."
            This
            Originally posted by YouTube
            Specifically, we don’t allow content that:
            Provides instructions on manufacturing [...] ammunition

Comment

Working...
            X