now youtube is piling on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Don't watch any of the videos of anything on there.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    Good luck with all that... theres a ton of content that you see in normal werbsite, news, social media,etc that is published from their platform... you will be hard pressed to be cognizant enough to NOT view something streamed from youtube systems...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      you are aware what YouTube is.. right?
      Telling someone to "dont watch" something that is no longer available but used to be before they pulled it in agreement with gun control afvocates isnt really a good retort.
      If there is a market for video's of guns, another version of Youtube will pick it up. There are literally hundreds of sites that host video's and one of them will pick the video's up if youtube actually takes them down. Which I highly doubt will happen.

Sit back and let the free market work...we don't need to force people to like what we like. And every business, including youtube, has a right to censor what is on its site as they please.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I wonder if they will ban all the gansta rap videos that shows guns?

Comment

I wonder if they will ban all the gansta rap videos that shows guns?
          I wonder if all my videos of me at the beach flexin will be takin down now...?
          they gonna censor the gun show!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            I wonder if all my videos of me at the beach flexin will be takin down now...?
            they gonna censor the gun show!
            Never seen a push for BB guns to be banned. You're safe!

Comment

They are still there. Even slide fire not working videos.

Comment

Never seen a push for BB guns to be banned. You're safe!
                Some BB's are bigger than others...

Comment

Comment

22 Plinkster is still there as is Hickok45. So they are gonna stop paying these guys for views to their content?

Comment

Sounds like an opportunity for someone to create a Youtube knockoff just for Gun videos.

Whoever takes my idea and makes Millions ---- you're welcome. You can send me a check.

-YouGuns-

I obviously didnt read the above posts before commenting.

Comment

While we are on the subject of YouTube videos, go check out my channel. We will probably have to be more careful about the videos we put out now.

As a family we are passionate about our Lord Jesus Christ and time spent with family in the outdoors, follow along as our two children Lilly and Briar Grow Wild Outdoors and learning to hunt, fish and appreciate nature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

And theres the thread whacker...

Comment

Something is happening that I don't understand. I just subscribed to your channel Klapper, but when I tried to open Lone Star Boars that I have been subscribed to for a long time, they wanted a log in, which I never had to use before.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
                              Something is happening that I don't understand. I just subscribed to your channel Klapper, but when I tried to open Lone Star Boars that I have been subscribed to for a long time, they wanted a log in, which I never had to use before.
                              Not sure, I have never had a video removed but all if mine have been De monitized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Reddit just got rid of all the groups that provide links for gun and Ammo sales. Found some really good deals on there so I am very disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X