Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else intentionally eating tag soup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t see any mature bucks just a bunch of young ones all season. Finally took a doe last Friday to put some meat in the freezer

Comment

I am . Didn’t even hunt this year .

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
        Haha Im just not mad enough at them anymore!
        My son however is ate up with it. Goose hunting would be a different situation.
        Sounds like my Dad.
        He'll go and talk about what he saw and I'll ask him why didn't you shoot it?
        Is reply is always he,ll boy thats when the fun stops and the work begins [emoji38]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Again!

Comment

Dan I think it’s because your spending too much time at the gym instead of a stand

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
              Yep poor deer hunters usually make great duck hunters and fishermen.[emoji4].

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Lmao![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Anyone else intentionally eating tag soup?

Been out 3 days this year. Course, I ain't put much effort into it. Been more interested in my work. And to many people where I usually go. Might go some over the next two weeks. But sure wish all the deer hunters would get out of the woods so I can get to kill-n pigs.

Comment

Gave it a shot this year. Shot a nice 6. Didnt want to die. Tracked good blood almost a mile. Falling, stumbling, plowing through thick cedar woods. Only legal deer I've seen in last two years.

Spend more time duck hunting. My dogs getting older and I'd rather work her every chance i get than stare at trees!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am as well. My oldest son only wanted to go opening day of youth season. He wanted to shoot a buck that was too young and I wouldn't let him, them he passed on does hoping a more mature buck would come out. I took a great friend and his son opening weekend and the son got his first deer. I hunt family land so it felt really good to extend that blessing to them. I've shot a spike this year when my oldest daughter was with me so that was good. I may or may not be able to go again but this season was a blessing to me and others and I am more than pleased with it.

Comment

I put my daughter on a doe Thanksgiving week but my tags are all intact. Hope to change that this weekend in south Texas.

Comment

making soup out of my Kansas tag this year. Just could not get on my target deer during daylight

Comment

Yep, passed up on this guy pretty much the only time I got to hunt this year. This new job is getting in the way of my hobbies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X