No announcement yet.

Finding a Concert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know when Cody Jinks will be back in Texas, but if you like him, he puts on an awesome show! We saw him at Banita. Anything at Greune Hall is a good time

Comment

Tuned in....

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
        That's an easy one:

REK at Bass Hall 12/30 (if you don't mind paying a little extra on Stubhub)

Next question
        I've been to this one, and it is a fantastic show. That crazy REK voice in an opera house is really neat. Be warned though...there are no drinks allowed inside the "Hall", and lines are insane during intermision.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          I don't know when Cody Jinks will be back in Texas, but if you like him, he puts on an awesome show! We saw him at Banita. Anything at Greune Hall is a good time
          I was in Kansas for this show, but I heard it was a good one.

Comment

Finding a Concert?

I use bandsintown. Like others said, notifies you of new concerts in your area (often before they are on venue websites or Facebook etc) And you can change your travel radius and have tons of artists it looks for. Pretty neat app!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also, From time to time I just go to the venue site like billy bobs or whatever dance hall and see who’s coming and what dates. Easier than searching for artists sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X