No announcement yet.

LSAT Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen there is a weekend seminar, has anyone taken that?

Comment

I now remember I took prep classes from barbri (not kaplan) - this was back in 95

Comment

The biggest thing that helped me was taking practice test after practice test after practice test. I guess I'm a dork because I thought some of the sections were kind of fun.

Comment

I know I'm bringing back an old thread, but I had to put LSAT prep on hold. Someone pm'ed me offering prep help and it somehow got deleted. So I'm reaching out to the GS again to find someone that might can help me. I'm in the DFW area. Please pm or email me. I would like to take the test in Dec of this yr.

Comment

Kaplan helped me out a lot

Comment

I am giving the LSATs. Can anyone tell me what is the best LSAT prep course that I should go for. I should also mention that this is my first time giving it, so any additional advice will only be a huge help. Please suggest any good books as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukes_46 View Post
                I am giving the LSATs. Can anyone tell me what is the best LSAT prep course that I should go for. I should also mention that this is my first time giving it, so any additional advice will only be a huge help. Please suggest any good books as well.
                I am puzzled as to what you are giving. This has me concerned from the outset.

Princeton Review was the only game in town in my time. Good luck.

Comment

Holy 5 year old post! He should be a lawyer by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    Holy 5 year old post! He should be a lawyer by now.

Hopefully he decided against it. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jukes_46 View Post
                      Home Page: https://shillpostwebsite.com/lsat (check his bio if you want the actual URL)

You are lost, young man. This is a bowhunting forum. If you'd like to advertise your LSAT prep course, kindly make your way to the Sponsorship section, and Ms. Mary will be happy to accept your contribution.
                      Last edited by 35remington; 12-13-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Welcome to TBH, Jukes.

Comment

Working...
                        X