• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that Brokeno-

Comment

To top.

Comment

Good job and thanks for organizing this. Wish I had more notice. Already have plans to build a wheelchair ramp for a family friend. Bump for ya though.

Comment

Hoping the weather holds out for this.

Comment

Ok guys we are going to cancel the clean up days around the state. It is literally storming all over the state of Texas tonight and thru tomorrow. We are going to work on getting a new clean up day put together. Pint night is still on in Plano and Austin at the Filson stores.

Comment

10-4

Comment

Wasn't bad out there this morning, Black Creek was empty except for a tent that looked abandoned. The way the tent was setup, they may have tried to camp, until the water came downhill last night.

Comment

We got hammered all day and night yesterday. Our buddy near LBJ said his yard was flooded. We will get this clean up back on the books and i will make sure i keep everyone in the loop.

Comment

managed to get out to granger and get a backpack loaded with trash and bottles, propane tank, and other junk. still wouldnt put a dent on the amount of trash people leave behind out there

Comment

awesome job TXHUSHLIFE!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X