2nd Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleB20 View Post
    I got the email, I was on second draw for archery deer at Nannie Stringfellow and says now selected. I had 11 points in this category. Last week of November. Don't have a lease this year, so very excited.
    I had 4 points in archery deer and drew government canyon on 2nd draw. Never been there and can't find much on the interweb except it looks like assigned blinds or compartment. I don't know if we can roam around or stay in the blind all day.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      I had 4 points in archery deer and drew government canyon on 2nd draw. Never been there and can't find much on the interweb except it looks like assigned blinds or compartment. I don't know if we can roam around or stay in the blind all day.
      Congrats on Gov't Canyon. There are some real nice bucks in that area. Also, got rattlesnakes as big as those bucks .
      A San Antonio physician that I hunted with at Devil's River SNA, was bitten while he was at Gov't Canyon a couple years ago, and almost didn't survive (fang hit a major blood vessel).
      Take care and good luck!

Comment

I was drawn yesterday on second draw for Kickapoo Caverns archery. Never been there. I am told they have axis, nilgai, barbado sheep, wild goats and whitetails. Made a reservation at Ft. Clark Springs in Brackettville. The park ranger told me on the phone he recommends spot and stalk. I was very surprised to be drawn on second draw. I had about six points in the category.

Comment

I am going to give up my permit for gene Howe archery. I think I have till September 4th to get my permit. But probably not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighunter2670 View Post
            I am going to give up my permit for gene Howe archery. I think I have till September 4th to get my permit. But probably not going to happen.
            If you didn't pay by the end of 8/25 your permit was forfeited.

Comment

Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
              If you didn't pay by the end of 8/25 your permit was forfeited.
              September 4th is the deadline for paying for those who were selected on the second draw.

Comment

Then I was drawn in the 2nd draw. It says pay before September 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighunter2670 View Post
                  Then I was drawn in the 2nd draw. It says pay before September 4th.
                  Ah I see. My mistake.

Comment

i got draw for gus engeling

Comment

Working...
                    X