Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You other old farts, what hearing aids are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resound Smart Hearing Aids. Ain't cheap, $6000 per pair, but they are Bluetooth enabled, have an app that if you do not know where they are, you can find them through the app. Sure wish I had them on my last hearing aids that cost $4000! Bunch of apps that are compatible to Apple devices that I have no idea yet what they do, but these a some very comfortable hearing aids. Free batteries basically forever with the place I purchase4d them from.

I truly wish I did not have to have them, but after shooting display, commercial fireworks shows for over 20 years, guiding hunters for over 4 years and not having the best of hearing protectors if any, I am paying for it now.

I have lost over 60% of my hearing and it was women's voices and kids voices and when you work as a tacher in an elementary school, you better be able to hear!

Comment

I have a dog...…..
      But, he likes to play tricks on me...…..

Comment

Had these since last September. Oticon opn minirite.

Oticon Opn™ hearing aids improve your ability to understand speech by up to 30%, compared to the previous generation of hearing aids.

Rechargeable, Bluetooth, multiple programs nd not very noticeable. Really helped my hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          Had these since last September. Oticon opn minirite.

Oticon Opn™ hearing aids improve your ability to understand speech by up to 30%, compared to the previous generation of hearing aids.

Rechargeable, Bluetooth, multiple programs nd not very noticeable. Really helped my hearing.
          That’s the ones I’m looking at. If you don’t mind me asking, what did they set you back?

Comment

Starkey Bluetooth to Iphone

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
              That’s the ones I’m looking at. If you don’t mind me asking, what did they set you back?
              Around $6k I think... I’ll have to look up the bill. The tested the starkey and one other brand before I decided. The oticon worked best for me

Comment

Tagged.............

Comment

beltone

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                    Around $6k I think... I’ll have to look up the bill. The tested the starkey and one other brand before I decided. The oticon worked best for me
                    Really..

I would of gotten on a S Texas lease and bought an oil funnel........

Comment

Anthem ultra No knobs nothing to adjust. Just put battery in each and stick 'em in your ears... I have the behind the ear with the little wire that runs into your ear... Controlled by bluetooth to pretty much any smart phone... I'm at 60+% in the mid-to-high freq. sounds... Hearing aids are adjusted to your specific hearing profile. I have selectable programs to choose from that will automatically control background noise like a restaurant environment. I also have a program that I can activate and I can hear a gnat fart a hunert yards when I'm out in the woods bowhunting... so cool to hear birds and squirrels rustling around in the leaves and hear their claws on the trees as they scurry about... My phone is always hands free, and when I get in my truck, they disconnect from the phone when the truck starts up so my phone will connect to my truck... Amazing technology!!
                      When I get out of the shower and dry off, the first thing I put on are my hearing aids... They're the last thing I take off at night when I go to bed... LOVE 'EM! I got mine through New Sound hearing center. I have a buddy who has a franchise location in Conroe...

Edit to add manufacturer name: Audibel.
                      Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 07-16-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Waiting on my third pair of Oticon hearing aids, getting the Oticon OPN. All my other Oticon's have been great. They are Blueetooth compatible, hands free and I don't remember what else they do. I am able to get a new pair every five years and am due new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Grits View Post
                          Waiting on my third pair of Oticon hearing aids, getting the Oticon OPN. All my other Oticon's have been great. They are Blueetooth compatible, hands free and I don't remember what else they do. I am able to get a new pair every five years and am due new ones.
                          do they wear out...or you just replace them? I've had mine bout a year & half...only broke one so far.

Comment

4 to 6 grand for hearing aids is flipping ludicrous. I'd rather just have the TV loud.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had a pair of Seimens, a pair of phonak, and my current pair is Beltone. I got the Beltones because my ins covered nearly 100%! Anyway, I hate them all, but I can’t communicate well with others without them, and can’t talk on a phone at all without them.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Familiar ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X