School me on lens kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School me on lens kits

Got my HHA sight and was looking at a few of the lens kits you can purchase as an attachment. Why do people mainly use them for 3d? If you take it off for hunting do you have to re-sight it your sight (in this case change out yardage tapes)? Pros/ cons? Is it possible to use a lens if I shoot with both eyes open or will it screw me up?

Nobody shoots with a lens?

Comment

I plan on using one for target shooting. I would hate to have one fog up on me while trying to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
        I plan on using one for target shooting. I would hate to have one fog up on me while trying to hunt.
        Do you know if I would have to re sight if I take if off for hunting?

Comment

No, I didn't have to re sight in. It made me have to close my left eye (weird shooting with both eyes open) and they will fog up on you. I didn't care for it at all

Comment

I think it hurts you a little bit in low light too.

Comment

Originally posted by Destry View Post
              No, I didn't have to re sight in. It made me have to close my left eye (weird shooting with both eyes open) and they will fog up on you. I didn't care for it at all
              Thanks that's what I needed to know. Looks like I'll save my money for something else

Comment

Working...
              X