Hummingbird or Lowrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummingbird or Lowrance

Like the title says Hummingbird, or Lowrance. So which one and why.

I like my Humminbirds as they are easy to use, and the Side Imaging is pretty good when you get it dialed in. I will say, it will get you hooked on doing more driving around instead of fishing.

Comment

I think the newer Lows have a better overall sonar pic and side down/scan. Birds more user friendly

Comment

I have a lowrance HD’s 9 gen 2 touch. Comes with the mount and transducers. $1000 bucks. We switched to garmin for panoptix for crappie fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Im running hummingbird helix and know people running lowrance and both are great units. If I were buying, I would seriously look at garmin panoptix.

Comment

Love my bird! Gets the job done and in great detail especially on side scan. Really just want to add a Garmin panoptix livescope up front and I’ll be golden!

Comment

Originally posted by Hendo View Post
              Love my bird! Gets the job done and in great detail especially on side scan. Really just want to add a Garmin panoptix livescope up front and I’ll be golden!

Won't be long before Bird and Lowrance won't have live scope

Comment

That’s what I’m holding out for honestly but seems like hummingbird will be last to the table from what I’ve researched!

Comment

Humminbird

Comment

bass pro has a big sale going on. I just bought, but I got a garmin 93 plus sv. I didn't really do any research on hummingbird, but also looked at this lowrance unit.
                    lowrance elite 9 ti is on sale for $599 $470 savings

Comment

Lowrance!!!!! Without a doubt.

Comment

Hummingbird

Comment

I have Garmin and just bought a new hummingbird. Hummingbird mega side image is very good. As for panoptix the new live scope is great to but I can't figure how to mount it on my trolling motor and be on spot lock it would be all over the place. I know that somebody's going to come out with a better version so I will wait.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry I should read a little better. You didn't ask about Garmin. But my Toyota is the best.[emoji81]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have birds but if they don't hurry up and come out with something similar to panoptix I'm going to buy Garmins

Comment

Working...
                              X