Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any getting calls on their cell phones from Burundi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 7-8 calls as well this week. They must be hitting all of Texas. They make money when you call back, it's a scam. Google one ring call scam.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      I have AT&T Call protect. It is a free app if you have AT&T. Out of 697 calls 70 have been flagged, 334 Blocked. Over half of all calls are BS.
      Sorry to bump an old thread, but I need some help. Does this ATT call protect work? My cell is blowing up all day with junk all the sudden. I got 5 calls today from "Alex" who is a cash investor who wants to buy my house. I blocked each number and "he" calls back from another one. Driving me bonkers.

Comment

No, but got one from Slovenia today.

Comment

If I do not already have your name stored in my contacts I will not answer. If you need to talk to me leave a message.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
            If I do not already have your name stored in my contacts I will not answer. If you need to talk to me leave a message.
            YUP

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
              Not so far. I get lots on clone numbers. Same area code and exchange for my area.
              I'll hardly answer a call unless I know who it is.
              If it's real, then they'll leave a message and I return the call.
              None of these clone number calls leave messages.
              This is how I roll as well.

Comment

I had one at 6 this morning. That's the first time I've ever had one that early.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Had to Google "Burundi"...
                  Me too. Who or what the heck is Burundi?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                    Same here, but pain in the butt when your personal and work cell is the same number. I hate ignoring potential work phone calls.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post

Same here, but pain in the butt when your personal and work cell is the same number. I hate ignoring potential work phone calls.
                      That would be rough.
                      I have 3 phones a land line in my office a company cell phone and my personal cell. I get bogus calls on all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                        Not so far. I get lots on clone numbers. Same area code and exchange for my area.
                        I'll hardly answer a call unless I know who it is.
                        If it's real, then they'll leave a message and I return the call.
                        None of these clone number calls leave messages.
                        I get the clone calls. Everything from a better credit card rate to extending my car warranty. All robocalls so I either block or add them to my contacts under scam, scam 2 scam 3, and scam 4. Don't waste my time when I see those come up.

Comment

Working...
                        X