No announcement yet.

New Ford F-250s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a '12 with 74k miles on it and was looking to trade it this year but I hear the '20 is going to be updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
      I have a '12 with 74k miles on it and was looking to trade it this year but I hear the '20 is going to be updated.
      I won’t be able to wait that long, but I wonder what will be different?

Comment

Go to the Ford Truck Enthusiasts forum and check out some threads on the 2020's

Comment

Will do thanks.

Comment

I bought my 2018 F250 Lariat for $51K but it is a 6.2L gasser. Does everything I need it to and very happy with it.

Comment

Robinson Brother Ford in Baton Rouge has the best prices I’ve em able to find so far. Once TTL added should be a little shy of $60k for the lariat.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                Robinson Brother Ford in Baton Rouge has the best prices I’ve em able to find so far. Once TTL added should be a little shy of $60k for the lariat.
                Thanks...ya my brother found a couple lariats for $60k but you have to be careful because even the lariat packages can be a lot different. Thanks for the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                  Could not agree more sir! Unbelievable how much they cost now.
                  What is even more unbelievable is people still buy them

Comment

You can check out cars.com and see what that truck is going for nationally.

Comment

Depends where your at. But we have a dealer we ve bought 10 trucks from me and my friends in the past yr. The salesman is willing to deal. I got a lariat ultimate w every option but the fold steps and led lights. 60k out the door w ttl. Shoot me a PM and il send u his number if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        What is even more unbelievable is people still buy them
                        Some of us make a living with them and have no choice. Sadly enough, 3/4 and 1ton prices have literally doubled in the last 15 years yet I’ve only been able to raise the price of my services by 12-14%. It would be really nice if all the mall crawlin, vanity truck driving keepin up with the Jones’s fools would go back to their 1/2ton rigs and take some of the demand off the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                          Some of us make a living with them and have no choice. Sadly enough, 3/4 and 1ton prices have literally doubled in the last 15 years yet I’ve only been able to raise the price of my services by 12-14%. It would be really nice if all the mall crawlin, vanity truck driving keepin up with the Jones’s fools would go back to their 1/2ton rigs and take some of the demand off the market.
                          Understand your frustration for sure...but I’m **** sure not one of those guys your talking about. And I’m for sure not going to pay $50k+ for a 1/2 ton truck either. They are way to expensive no doubt about it. It’s no difference than 70k boats or super expensive deer leases IMO, we could debate that for ever.

Comment

Alright guys....I can’t even get close to the deals that were posted. I’ve got 3 quotes for 2019 solid white KR diesel. 75.9k out the door is the cheapest I can get them, the other two were at 77 out the door. They aren’t budging either and it’s truck month? This should be an easy deal...no trades no finance crap, just buying the truck. I know guys don’t tell the truth about how much the pay for trucks all the time, but I would think the group on here is pretty dang trustworthy. What gives? I’m all ears, hopefully someone will chime in.

Comment

Alright guys....I can’t even get close to the deals that were posted. I’ve got 3 quotes for 2019 solid white KR diesel. 75.9k out the door is the cheapest I can get them, the other two were at 77 out the door. They aren’t budging either and it’s truck month? This should be an easy deal...no trades no finance crap, just buying the truck. I know guys don’t tell the truth about how much the pay for trucks all the time, but I would think the group on here is pretty dang trustworthy. What gives? I’m all ears, hopefully someone will chime in.

Have you tried Bill Fick ford in Huntsville? He beat every price one his first quote for me.

If you have PM me and I will give you his contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know there has been a few threads started already, but they are older post. Anyone purchased a F250 KR or Platinum lately? What are the realistic drive out prices right now? I looked at a new 2019 KR today and sticker was right at 81k. Also, are there any changes from 2018 to 2019 models? I can’t see any? Thanks in advance for any help.

Bought a ‘19 6.7 Lariat Ultimate fully loaded in December for 63k OTD with 150k BTB warranty.

Comment

Working...
                                X