No announcement yet.

Headed out to pluck some stranded folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall are great people. Be safe. Really wish i could be down there helping.

Comment

Originally posted by Brentwalkertx View Post
      Yall are great people. Be safe. Really wish i could be down there helping.

Thanks. Appreciate that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thinking about heading that way tomorrow, have a 14ft flat bottom, would Tomball/katy area in need, not sure were to go yet, trying to get a game plan in place

Comment

Originally posted by waffles View Post
          Thinking about heading that way tomorrow, have a 14ft flat bottom, would Tomball/katy area in need, not sure were to go yet, trying to get a game plan in place

Man, picks spot. Katy is hit hard. Anywhere through cypress creek or spring creek.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            Man, picks spot. Katy is hit hard. Anywhere through cypress creek or spring creek.

will do

Comment

Originally posted by waffles View Post
              will do

It's going to be really hard to get into the area. Most roads are shut down. I live near tomball on spring cypress and can't get out side.

Comment

Does anyone know where the people are acting hostile. We are headed down. Ow and are going to launch the boat somewhere at daylight. Just don't want to get shot at.

Comment

I wish everyone in Houston was on TBH or atleast knew about it. If they would just post an address it looks like tbh would be there. Great job guys I'm trying to get down there

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
                    I wish everyone in Houston was on TBH or atleast knew about it. If they would just post an address it looks like tbh would be there. Great job guys I'm trying to get down there
                    which way are you gonna try to get down there,

Comment

Be safe butch

Comment

We should be headed down tomorrow. With a 130 bbl vac truck and a 70 bbl vac truck. Working on getting my boat down as well. Not sure the best way to get there

Comment

Anyone that needs a hand let me know. Boat may be down and out but I'm not. Problem will be coordinating with you as I seem to be trapped inside due to high water. There was an apt full of people near 45 and cypresswood this morning but no one could get to them.

Comment

Headed out to pluck some stranded folks

I've got a buddy wanting to plan a trip down to Houston to help out this coming weekend. He's got an aluminum bass boat (not a shallow drive).

Thoughts on where he/we should head towards and if we'd still be useful that late into the emergency and with that equipment?

Edit to add:
                            We would be coming from Denton, not sure of ingress to the area.

Last edited by Army of Dad; 08-29-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
                              I've got a buddy wanting to plan a trip down to Houston to help out this coming weekend. He's got an aluminum bass boat (not a shallow drive).

Thoughts on where he/we should head towards and if we'd still be useful that late into the emergency and with that equipment?

Edit to add:
                              We would be coming from Denton, not sure of ingress to the area.

Katy area, king wood area, Baytown area, cypresswood possibly

Comment

Headed back out. Gonna try to make it to tidwell area. 5 kids drowned there yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X