Springfield Armery severs ties with ****'s Sporting goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springfield Armery severs ties with ****'s Sporting goods

GENESEO, IL, (05/03/18) – Springfield Armory is severing ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods and its subsidiary, Field & Stream, in response to their hiring a group for anti-Second Amendment lobbying.

This latest action follows Dick’s Sporting Goods’ decision to remove and destroy all modern sporting rifles (MSR) from their inventory. In addition, they have denied Second Amendment rights to Americans under the age of 21. We at Springfield Armory believe that all law abiding American citizens of adult age are guaranteed this sacred right under our Constitution.

It is clear where Dick’s Sporting Goods and its subsidiary, Field & Stream, stand on the Second Amendment, and we want to be clear about our message in response. Their position runs counter to what we stand for as a company. At Springfield Armory, we believe in the right and principles fought for and secured by American patriots and our founding forefathers, without question. We will not accept Dick’s Sporting Goods’ continued attempts to deny Second Amendment freedoms to our fellow Americans.

Good

Comment

Great move on Springfields behalf. But it would only matter if Springfields or their sub brands make up a good chunk of gun sales by Dicks. After this move by Dicks...NO gun/ammo manufacturer should sell to Dicks at all. This boycott crap should be whipped around like Barrett did a long time ago refusing to sell, service or warrant weapons that any state said their citizens could not have. Hit them in the pocket.

Comment

Good for them. I am a fan of Springfield's XD and XDM pistols.

Comment

well you've got to admit they are aptly named.

Comment

good call SF i will buy nothing from dicks either

Comment

It gets crazier for dicks

Comment

I won’t spend a penny at dicks. They can go pound sand

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post

Link no workie!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment