2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
    What a great evening for baseball, and one of the better Frog wins in a while! Timely hitting, and the Frog relievers were really lighting up the radar gun. 98 for Feltman!
    Yep it was good!!!

Comment

Hogs smoked the Raiders after an embrassing series at Starkville, then rained out. Wish they could have played it out. I probably would have made the drive over. Left 13 runners on, but shut down the tech offense with 17 K’s.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          TCU vs Tech with the 10u team, first time out here, weather is great

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Frogs survived a scary looking TT squad, and won that series, taking 2 of 3. Most impressive wins in a long time. The team is limping along a bit, without Baker (out for the season) and Janczak (not sure what his status is). They've got grit.

Comment

Texas missed a huge opportunity at WVU and only get one win from the weekend. [emoji35]

Comment

Frogs survived a scary looking TT squad, and won that series, taking 2 of 3. Most impressive wins in a long time. The team is limping along a bit, without Baker (out for the season) and Janczak (not sure what his status is). They've got grit.
                We were there Friday and Sat. How they won the series is beyond me. Limping is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  TCU vs Tech with the 10u team, first time out here, weather is great

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                  We were just down from you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Texas missed a huge opportunity at WVU and only get one win from the weekend. [emoji35]
                    Dropping this series and the Kstate series really hurt the Horns. OSU sweeping OU this weekend put them up three games on the Horns. Horns finish the season with Tech and the Frogs. Tough schedule to get that many games back.

OSU finishes with Baylor and Tech.

Comment

Ags take series with some good D and the bats woke up..
                      Tough games ahead... see if the boys can keep rollin

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Ags take series with some good D and the bats woke up..
                        Tough games ahead... see if the boys can keep rollin

Glad we had it together today. I think if Doxakis wouldn’t have got pegged in the hand last night, it would have been a very different outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          We were just down from you guys
                          The TCU bats just haven't been there, tech is gonna be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            #4 Texas Tech beats #14 Oklahoma on a walk off balk - YouTube

What you can’t see is Jung, the base runner on 3rd takes off at a full on sprint towards home, which caused the freshman reliever to panic and subsequently balk. Not sure what plan B was if the balk didn’t happen, but guess it doesent matter.

Another interesting thing from that game. OU’s starter threw a gem, going 8 1/3 innings with a lead basically the entire game. OU somehow managed to use 6 pitchers in the remainder of the 1 2/3 innings and unfortunately lost one of their key relievers while warming up on the mound. The kid pitching in that video moved from 1st to pitch after the injury.

Sometimes you are the bug, sometimes the windshield. OU was the bug today
                            Glad to see Jung having success, I’ve know that kid since he was little! Great family!

Comment

Janczak is done for the year. Thoracic outlet surgery

Comment

My Rebels took 2 from LSU this wkend in Oxford. Was a great series by two well coached teams. Rebs strong this year with a stingy bullpen and hot bats. Hoping we can keep it up! Hotty Toddy

Comment

Working...
                                X