Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alessi CQC-S

Comment

This is my favorite holster by far. I have it for several models. Very comfortable, rides high and tight to the body, inexpensive.

This gun holster is an outside the waistband leather pistol holster for a variety of new pistols. Sig 938, Glock 19, Ruger LC9, Springfield XDS are just a few!

Comment

Every carry gun I own has a Bullard to go with it

Comment

Here's what I use - made of nylon so if it gets wet, no problem.

Many of the Bear country outfitters wear them...pretty much all of them in Alaska. This style...versus hip or thigh stuff which gets in the way when your hunting and moving. Center chest, you can swim with this thing if you really needed to. Up front and out of the way for both arms but, handy to make a fast reach if you really need to.

Hunting and outdoor carry - afield setup.

Gunfighters Inc - ex Military Veterans with combat experience.

If you have a rail - need to order the shell specifically for the tactical rail.

Outside a jacket or inside....it's very adjustable from tight to oversized clothing. Keeps the gun center chest and out of the way. Easy to pull and it holds the gun tight so everything rides perfectly.

KENAI CHEST HOLSTER

Here's a link to order

The Kenai Chest Holster is the perfect companion for keeping a firearm handy in predator rich environments such as Alaska or the Rocky Mountains, where a bear encounter could happen with little warning. The Kenai allows you to have a potent pistol such as a .460 Rowland Glock or .44 Magnum Revolver close at hand in situations where a rifle or shotgun isn't handy.
          Last edited by AtTheWall; 01-09-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            Here's what I use - made of nylon so if it gets wet, no problem.

Many of the Bear country outfitters wear them...pretty much all of them in Alaska. This style...versus hip or thigh stuff which gets in the way when your hunting and moving. Center chest, you can swim with this thing if you really needed to. Up front and out of the way for both arms but, handy to make a fast reach if you really need to.

Hunting and outdoor carry - afield setup.

Gunfighters Inc - ex Military Veterans with combat experience.

If you have a rail - need to order the shell specifically for the tactical rail.

Outside a jacket or inside....it's very adjustable from tight to oversized clothing. Keeps the gun center chest and out of the way. Easy to pull and it holds the gun tight so everything rides perfectly.

KENAI CHEST HOLSTER

Here's a link to order

https://www.firstlite.com/gun-fighte...nation-section
            That glock looks just like mine. Same barrel and all.

Comment

Working...
            X