The WORST movie you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ-T View Post
    Drunk punch love. Don't ask me what the plot was or what the movie was about because after watching the entire movie I still have not idea what it was about.
    Timeout from this thread: Russ T -- did you catch all of those lunkers in your avatar picture on one trip? Total weight?

Worst picture: Idiocracy

Comment

Reefer Madness

Surf Nazis Must Die

Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Pretty much all the movies on the sci fy channel. Dinocroc vs supergator....

No way!! That's some of the best stuff out there

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
          Super troopers. Worst movie ever...if you’re not high.

TxZiggy recommended it I believe when we were on an elk hunt with keep, Keegan and 1stinlastout.
          Ya kidding?? Super troopers is fantastic.

Human Centipede

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
            Australia
            Americans never get our movies, next you'll be telling me you didn't laugh through the castle! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

By far the worst was the breakup with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston. No begging, no ending. 5 second of Jennifer or a body double topless isn’t even worth the ridiculous banter back and forth. 2 hours of my life I can never recover.

Comment

I'm sure there are movies I watched in my youth that would be awful if I watched today. But for me, the worst movies was Batman vs. Superman. I believe its because I went in with high hopes on the movies and it just sucked. The acting was the worse I have watched.

Comment

Natural Born Killers

Comment

That Will Ferrell movie that's Spanish throughout the entire movie. It was so stupid I forgot the name of it. Napoleon Dynamite was funnier than that movie.

Open Water was way stupid. If I wanted to see water at eye level for an hour and a half I'd go get a life vest and float around in a pool and splash around occasionally. So thanks to whoever made that movie for wasting part of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                      By far the worst was the breakup with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston. No begging, no ending. 5 second of Jennifer or a body double topless isn’t even worth the ridiculous banter back and forth. 2 hours of my life I can never recover.
                      Wow, didnt see this coming. That is one of my favorite Vince Vaugh movies.

Comment

Drop Dead Fred, Don't mess with the Zohan, The Hot Chick are a few others that come to mind. Horrible!!

Comment

I see no one mentioned one of my favorite worst movies: Zardoz.

Who wouldnt want to see Sean Connery wearing a bandoleered banana hammock and thigh high leather boots...

Not to mention it's absolute nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                            Anything with Nicholas Cage
                            Leaving Las Vegas? Based on a semi autobiographical book written as a sort of suicide note by the author. Cage won best actor for the role. Great film, IMO. Not really a fan of his other work.
                            Last edited by Jamesl; 01-07-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

For me, I would have to go with Showgirls. Some might argue that a certain aspect of the film would save it from being the worst film ever, but the acting was sooo bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                                Idiocracy is a classic!

Here are some of mine...Deal of the Century with Chevy Chase. Hot Rod, and almost everything with Nicolas Cage except Raising Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Con Air? I love that show!

Comment

Working...
                                X