No announcement yet.

cheapest places to buy......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm late to the game...I will gladly send some stuff as well, but looks like he is pretty well covered.

Comment

Send me address also plz. What kind of reel can he use?

Comment

Some of the greatest guys in texas here on the gs

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
          Box is in the mail. He should be able to target anything from black bass or stripers in freshwater & just about any inshore saltwater fish with what I sent.
          You know it's illegal to ship Dynamite through the USPS?

Comment

PM me an address and I'll send a box full of tackle. Depending on where you're located in Dallas we could do a ftf.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
              You know it's illegal to ship Dynamite through the USPS?
              I'm old school...telephone is much quieter & draws less attention[emoji2]

Comment

hey guys, thanks for all of the messages. I have been in hospital since Sunday so just now getting them and returning. thanks

Comment

I went to wally world early this morning,and they had a bunch of small baits on sale.I bought a pile of 1/4,and 1/8 oz baits for 30 bucks..Sounds like a good boy you got there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

BrandonH you sir are an amazing guy. He sent my son a care package today with some lures and a few brand new packages of artificial worms. My son is gonna think its an early Christmas when he sees it and I know he is gonna be out at the swimming pool throwing each one of them to see how they look under water.
                    I've been in the hospital a lot recently and been off work without pay and its been hard not being able to go out and buy my 10 and 13 yr old diff lures to use especially since they have gotten so into fishing and its soooooo much better than them sitting inside on their phones or TV. they are busy with sports but fishing is such a good way to pass the time between conditioning camps and sleep..

Comment

What I would have done to have had access to a pool when I was his age, for trying out lures! At 12, I was in the front yard every day after school, learning how to use a baitcaster and trying to keep from getting spooled by every car that passed by. Good on you, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWfirefighter View Post
                        BrandonH you sir are an amazing guy. He sent my son a care package today with some lures and a few brand new packages of artificial worms. My son is gonna think its an early Christmas when he sees it and I know he is gonna be out at the swimming pool throwing each one of them to see how they look under water.
                        I've been in the hospital a lot recently and been off work without pay and its been hard not being able to go out and buy my 10 and 13 yr old diff lures to use especially since they have gotten so into fishing and its soooooo much better than them sitting inside on their phones or TV. they are busy with sports but fishing is such a good way to pass the time between conditioning camps and sleep..
                        Glad I could help.

Comment

Academy's clearance section or Gander Mountain since they all have closing sales, I got a bunch of tackle for 80% off at my local Gander

Comment

went to Gander mountain due to them go out of business but HOLY crap the fishing lures were marked UP before they were marked back down after sale. some of the things are more exp than other stores even with them giving 40%-50% PERCENT SALE

Comment

Working...
                            X