Corpus eats- Tell me where to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpus eats- Tell me where to go

We are staying on the island and looking for a place to have dinner tonight. We are thinking seafood but are open to other places. What do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Snoopys or docs for seafood

Comment

Snoopys get the chadderjack plate for lunch beachy style

Dragonfly for good dinner after cleaning up

Comment

Schuttlebutts on the island (North Padre)
        hands downs

Comment

Rock and roll sushi on the island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Scuttlebutts has great food all around.
            Docs also has great food but a nicer view. Specially in the evening.

Comment

Docs or Snoopys. (EDIT to include Scuttlebutts). Dragonfly is good. So are Island Time Sushi / Rock & Roll Sushi. If you make your way to Port A, I HIGHLY recommend La Playa (different from the La Playa chain in town). They've got a huge tequila selection and great, FRESH seafood. I'm talking "swimming that day" fresh. The blue crab enchiladas are great. If you'd like a burger, Padre Island Burger Company, or simply "the burger co" as locals call it, is great for a beer/burger. It's located 3 minutes from the beach and post-beach attire is acceptable, if not welcomed lol

Downtown CC has some good restaurants as well. Water Street is great and comprised of two restaurants (adjacent). Also, next door is the Surf Club and S Texas Music Walk of Fame. Take a grease pen, let the kiddos put their names on the wall, have a great burger, catch some live music (almost nightly), and look for a few pictures on the wall of me surfing Lol

Plenty of good stuff to eat/do on the island. I love the "island culture/atmosphere".
              Last edited by BlackHogDown; 07-26-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                Schuttlebutts on the island (North Padre)
                hands downs
                X2 good place

Comment

Scuttlebutts has a great happy hour from 3-7pm. 1/2 price sushi and appetizers
                  Island time has an awesome ribeye/scallop plate cooked on salt block
                  Costa Sur- lomo saltado tenderloin n rice dish, Chilean food that's great.
                  Dragonfly- osso bucco(sp.)? Delish
                  Laguna reef(flour buff)-fried seafood, tuna, etc. add side of Cajun cream sauce for anything you buy there. Yummmm

Comment

Whataburger of course!

Comment

Go see my friend Romeo at Island Time. He'll treat you right

Comment

Scuttlebutts and rock and roll sushi. Superb. Water street is good also

Comment

Scuttlebutts
                          Island Italian

Comment

Another vote for the 'butts.

Comment

Another for Scuttlebutts. They also have an awesome happy hour that goes from 3:00-7:00 if you can get there in time for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X