Hagerman Hog Hunt 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman Hog Hunt 2018

Anybody know when the names will be drawn?

Just got an email from Friends of Hagerman. Looks like me and booner sooner were drawn for seg A

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone should know tomorrow

Comment

looks like segment a for me too, but have not heard "officially" from hagerman staff yet ... just saw the list from friends of hagerman.

Comment

You can find a draw list here

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

I cant find the list, but I was told that every entry will be drawn because the quota was not met

Comment

disregard I did find the list and it looks like all but about 8 got drawn

Comment

It slipped my mind on putting in for the hog hunt this year. If they are short on quota I wish they would let me pay and come hunt. I have however already put in for the turkey hunt. I love hunting Hagerman.

Comment

Yup I'm in! Seg. A. Looking forward to seeing Tobin, Leon, and the other A teamers in the woods! Gonna be an all out slug fest!

Comment

I’m in for A. About to cast some bismuth/tin alloy buckshot and slugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      Yup I'm in! Seg. A. Looking forward to seeing Tobin, Leon, and the other A teamers in the woods! Gonna be an all out slug fest!

Already bout to be epic. We’re staying at paradise cove. Where y’all staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in for segment B!

Comment

In! The two of us on one card got put in different segments but I’m sure they’ll fix us up. Can’t wait!

Comment

We were drawn for the mule deer hunt and coyote/bobcat hunt, but not the hog hunt.

Comment

Good luck guys I didn't get drawn.. Maybe next yr.!!

Comment

Working...
                              X